This Baby's Mustache, America Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

Would be an A, but I wasn't 100% about the Prince song, or the REM song. And although I liked the Donovan song, it seemed to drag on and on. Felt like 10 minutes instead of 5.

There you go. The difference between an A and an A-, at that point, involved 3 songs, and later would involve (but not be limited to) De La Soul (not liking it, nor it flowing)

the tourist said:

There you go. The difference between an A and an A-, at that point, involved 3 songs, and later would involve (but not be limited to) De La Soul (not liking it, nor it flowing)

Bingo. That's what I was looking for. Forgot that you didn't care for the Donovan track. :huh:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i have 10.77 posts per day. that's not bad. i guess it's cuz i go through periods of postwhoring like this, then i stop.

I have 6.17 posts per day, which is good since I was gone for 2 years and on dial up for 2.5.

LemonMelon said:

Bingo. That's what I was looking for. Forgot that you didn't care for the Donovan track. :huh:

I also didn't like the No Doubt song, but it flowed, so I didn't subtract any points.

let's compile everyone's birthdays:

phillyfan26: 1/7/91
lemonmelon: 2/13/91
screwtape2: 12/29/87
the tourist: 7/30/84
khanadarhodes: 8/15/83

i'm too lazy to look up people who post in here normally but aren't posting right now. wow, so i'm the oldest out of everyone posting right now.

KhanadaRhodes said:
let's compile everyone's birthdays:

phillyfan26: 1/7/91
lemonmelon: 2/13/91
screwtape2: 12/29/87
the tourist: 7/30/84
khanadarhodes: 8/15/83

i'm too lazy to look up people who post in here normally but aren't posting right now. wow, so i'm the oldest out of everyone posting right now.

I feel so... old.

the tourist said:

I also didn't like the No Doubt song, but it flowed, so I didn't subtract any points.

See, based on the way you phrased it in that quote, can you understand why I thought you would base your ratings on whether or not you simply like the track? I really wasn't sure whether flow was a big deal to you. Glad we have that straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom