This ain't no disco and you know how to DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
taht's awesome!! =) i love big posters. although the only big poster i have is U2. my josh groban and switchfoot ones are relatively small. and i have an teeeeny ATYCLB promo poster ;]

how come you guys are up so late tonight? dont you have school tomorrow? i ahve FINALS!!! eeeeek!!

My next plan is to spend a small fortune on ink and paper, and print out all of my favourite U2 photos, and make one biiiig collage out of them on my wall. If I make it big enough, it'll be like I have actual U2 wallpaper :drool:

OH! And I also have "Dream Out Loud" written across the very top of my bedroom door, using letters cut from a magazine, ransom note style :wink: It's awesome.

Oh, and I'm up because I'm a big grown up and I don't have to do anything tomorrow. But I should probably go to bed soon anyway (although I probably won't!)

184916.jpg

184833.jpg

ok these really suck but i was trying to show my friend on my cam and i took shit pics:laugh:

I have really random posters all over my room. I have Linkin Park, a big peace sign, a bunch of colourful ladybugs (which is an optical illusion, when you step back and look at it, all of the red ones form a big heart, and the blue ones form the word "LOVE" inside, but I didn't even know that when I bought it!), a Harry Potter poster, and my favourite, my Alice in Wonderland poster:

017_PP0139.jpg

My favourite line from the book :heart:

ooo i loved reading about your guy's rooms! if you could get a picture of your dream out loud, i'd love to see it! it sounds awesome

kayla hahah sorry i didnt know about victory day ;]
how will you be celebrating?
is mysterious ways your favorite song?

hhaha omg i'm still here. but YAH dreamoutloud take pics of your room! I'll check back here tomorrow if you do.
thanks kayla
gnite for real<3

Now I've got the music from the commercial in my head.

For that chocolately coated ice cream loaded big and thick no room for a stick, what would you do-ooh-ooh for a Klondike bar?

I took photos of my room :hyper: Now I just gotta make my camera cooperate with my computer... it could take a few minutes...

Back
Top Bottom