Things you have to see and do in Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
everything is expensive. expect it, and bring extra cash.

i ordered two long island iced teas at the MGM bar just a few days ago.

the bill was $20.00 :happy:

and that was on a wednesday afternoon.

A great way to save money in Vegas (don't laugh) is time share presentations. My husband and I always do a couple when we are in Vegas. You give them about an hour of your time, say "no", and then get free gifts. We have gotten hotel rooms, passes to the wax museum, gondola rides, $100 dining certificate for Gallagher's (steakhouse in the NY NY), rollar coaster rides, show tickets, etc., etc. You need to be over 25, part of a couple (lie if you need to), make over $50,000 a year (lie if you need to), and have a major credit card.

bonosloveslave said:
How about the wax museum to pose for a pic with wax Bono? :love:

Now, I know it looks like I am doing something questionable here, but I swear that I am not.

bono.JPG

bonosgirl84 said:
everything is expensive. expect it, and bring extra cash.

i ordered two long island iced teas at the MGM bar just a few days ago.

the bill was $20.00 :happy:

and that was on a wednesday afternoon.

But if you had parked yourself at a slot machine, it would'a been a $2 tip...:wink:

nor would it have been a proper bar drink.

it would be in one of those tiny glasses with no fruit on the rim and no mgm lion swizzle stick.

:(

drinks from the bar and drinks from the servers are never the same.

redkat said:

Exactly :yes: of course you might loose $20 wating for them to come back with your drink :wink:

Play penny slots and order two drinks at a time. Additionally, there are coupons available for free drinks and buy-1-get-1-free drinks. I have a whole stack of them sitting in my filing cabinet. I know there's a website where you can print a bunch of Vegas coupons -- I'll see if I can find it again.

:lol: Mr BAW

lol, bluestar, i live out here, so yeah, i know the tricks!

:giggle:

sometimes, though, i still prefer to just cough up twenties. it's not that big a deal, really. i love that advice, though - play pennies. it's so true, you can totally drink for practically nothing here if you want to. one quarter at a time at the bar is good too, because then you're getting bar drinks for free, and they are always better.

bonosgirl84 said:
:lol: Mr BAW

lol, bluestar, i live out here, so yeah, i know the tricks!

:giggle:

sometimes, though, i still prefer to just cough up twenties. it's not that big a deal, really. i love that advice, though - play pennies. it's so true, you can totally drink for practically nothing here if you want to. one quarter at a time at the bar is good too, because then you're getting bar drinks for free, and they are always better.

Hug your local librarian, they've got twenties and might buy you a drink...:drink:

ps...did you see my pic w/Zoney????????? :lol: priceless, he and I have made up...forever!!!!

anything worth doing is worth doing right

DaveC said:
Snort some ether, eat some mescaline, and visit the Circus-Circus.

dave, as your attorney, i would have to say :applaud:

lol, it's a hunter thompson reference, carek.

Back
Top Bottom