there's sex up there.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's 2 scenarios here:

1- You're pissed you're not getting any yourself.
2- Can't they just fuck quietly.

Fuck the note! Get a broom or something and bang the ceiling with it. Or crank Celine Dion, Kenny G. or Micheal Bolton.

oh man...

my poor sister had this same problem--to a great degree--in her old apartment. She lived upstairs in an old converted house, where sadly, the walls (and floors) were paper thin. She could easily hear her neighbor's TV or radio, so you can imagine how annoying it was for her when at least every other night, she could hear her neighbor downstairs just going at it at 2, 3, or 4:00 in the morning....complete with bed scraping/squeaking noises and moaning/panting/*whatever* else! :eek: :yuck:

She'd get really pissed and turn on her stereo to drown them out, then make sure she stomped around when she got up in the morning. Sheesh. Gross. :tsk: :rolleyes:

MrPryck2U said:
There's 2 scenarios here:

1- You're pissed you're not getting any yourself.
2- Can't they just fuck quietly.

1. incorrect.

2. exACTly! they're not even supposed to be in one another's rooms right now! :rant:

Lilly said:
ah dano,

it's not very cool to hear them. i mean...here i am...alone in my dorm and i hear "scootch scootch" while trying to read or something scholastic like that.

and y'know...i'm all about the reciprocating of the noises, but they are above me and one room over...mayhaps tonight i will call them :macdevil:

You shouldn?t. Leave them a little enjoyment. Get a boy into your room (or just a friend), have a sixpack and cry your lungs out. Or record them (audio) for real and play top volume on your gheto - no gheto, its not about us this time - blaster, make some copies, sell them in front of their room.

If you think recording would be against your good taste, get a copy of Prince?s "Do Me Baby", repeat and max vol - (so they see they?re not the best).

What colour are your :censored: today?

Note that this post was edited.

Last edited:
whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

If you think recording would be against your good taste, get a copy of Prince?s "Do Me Baby", repeat and max vol - (so they see they?re not the best).

:lmao: :lmao: :laugh:

this thread is great

My freshman year there was a couple who liked to have very loud sex during normal times of the day- like afternoon and early evening. Everyone in the hall could hear the moaning, and their neighbors swore they heard whipping noises!

Damn college kids...keep your sex to yourself :shame:

Hey Lilly...did you ever see the "lousy neighbor" thread in ZC a few months ago? Just be glad that you're not hearing any ass slapping and some chick screaming "Oh Jerome, yes, yes, yes, Jerome." :angry:

Bono's American Wife said:
Damn college kids...keep your sex to yourself :shame:

Hey Lilly...did you ever see the "lousy neighbor" thread in ZC a few months ago? Just be glad that you're not hearing any ass slapping and some chick screaming "Oh Jerome, yes, yes, yes, Jerome." :angry:

sorry for bumping this, but lmfao Char. hahahahahaa. *wipes tears from eyes* :lmao:

:silent:

Just as a side note... if you do end up saying something to these people ( and you have every right to)- PLEASE try to be tactful with the situation, if no one has said anything yet, they may have no idea. As embarrasing as it is... that happened to me. I was mortified beyond belief!

I said it once and I'll say it again.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Why don't you go have sex? Sex is fun.
Ah dorm sex, where would I be without it?

notiti, i find your player/game quote works while playing video games, too. cause it never is the player's fault. owt.

Last edited:
I was reminded of this thread last nite

My roomie had a boy over and they were watching a movie and it was just getting really awkward for me to be over there. I attempted to do the essay I was working on in the lounge but loud socializing ppl got there first, and it's like a first come first serve thing.

So I'm doing homework in our room and it's like DARK and they're THERE and I'm like MAYBE THEY WON'T SEE ME but I felt like I should leave.

So my boyfriend comes to get me and we're sleeping in his bed which is the top bunk... and it was so awkward bc his roomie is right under us. Not that we were DOING anything. But I kept smashing into the wall and just....bunkbeds are not made for two ppl. One bunk I mean.

And his roomie goes IF THE TOP BUNK FALLS OFF, I'M MOVING OUT.

I thought of this thread.

Thankyou.

WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING.

Mona,
Nice Story! I've got some suggestions for you. First, if your roomie wants to have sex in your dorm, by all means, let her. Clearly, she doesn't seem to mind you being there while she's banging her boyfriend. I would even suggest you bring YOUR boyfriend over and have sex with him while they're having sex. After maybe a few awkward seconds, all of you won't seem to mind seeing each other naked. Either that or wear some headphones or something.
Next, I'd recommend you no longer hang with your b/f at his dorm as long as you're reduced to the top buck. Either that or pay the dude in the lower bunk to change beds. Or get him in on the fun.
Well, have fun. Love, Peace and Hairgrease.

LOL...we had suites in the dorm I lived in, and someone down the hall accidentally went to the bathroom and the door in the other room was open...and he saw people having sex in there. This, apparently, happened twice. Wonderful mind image, yes?

Melon

Back
Top Bottom