The "What Are You Doing or About To Do??? Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, now I'm ordering Douglas Coupland's new book from Barnes and Noble (it's a LOT cheaper online). Although it is only new in the States--SOME people ( ::coughcoughkobecoughcough:: ) are Canadian and have already read it. :mad:

But that's a rant for a different thread. :wink:

I just got home from school. I gave my dignity away to my speech class against my will. Apparantly pictures were taken, so I can't deny anything. I think if I was one who enjoyed drinking alcoholic beverages, I'd be consuming quite a lot of those right now. Instead I am just posting on interference, and listening to Rattle & Hum on iTunes while trying to forget stuff...:help:

I just drove home from work while listening to Snoop Dogg. Now I'm taking a break here before I head off to yoga class. :up:

I just watched the Making Of feature on The Punisher DVD (it was filmed here in Tampa) and about to lay down soon and read the new Entertainment Weekly. Oh, and help my cat with his ear infection.

Listening to a Replacements bootleg, reading Interference and contemplating creating a DesktopX skin. Oh, and whining about LiveJournal being down. :mad:

i was contemplating Albert Einstein's "Theory of Relativity",
but

thought the exercise too difficult, as I don't really lcare for some of my realitives all that much:::sexywink:

db9

Last edited:
I just finished washing the breakfast dishes, did some on-line banking, talked to my son about a college prep class and now I'm going to pack for an overnight get-away with my sweetheart :heart:

I hope you feel better April :hug:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I am about to head to the GA Dome for some tailgating then for the Falcons game. :up:

so you are about to watch the falcons lose

a pity

I'm now deciding between watching the Golden Globes or watching last night's SNL that I taped.
In the meantime, I'll continue to obsessively download music

I am 48 hours away from starting a huge new job - a marketing role for a very, very well known international entertainment company.

I'm excited as all hell, but there's a knot in my stomach that is just getting bigger and bigger and bigger. I've had nearly a week off after finishing up at my old job and I haven't quite known what to do with myself. Just a big bundle of excited nerves. I think I just want to get the first week out of the way at least, settle a bit....

Back
Top Bottom