The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crazy:

Work was mental last night

:crazy:

First of all we were working short as a co-worker called in sick and there was no one to replace her.

The public are really not happy when they have to wait on hold for upto 12 minutes listening to bad hold music. :no:

arw - glad you had a good time at the fair

Did someone mention Bruce :shifty:

He was in town here last night but I couldn't go, I had to work :(

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce

I'm done cleaning :drool: Well ok it's still a scary mess by my computer and I still have a few things on my coffee table and couch but I dusted, vacuumed, cleaned my kitchen floor, cleaned my bathroom including my shower. :crazy: I did all of that in an hour. :crack:

Ironic Moment of the Day:
Our box of Swiffers is dusty.

Discuss.

The weather can't decide if it's going to be sunny or thunderstormy. The Red Sox game in Boston got rain delayed, and it was VERY scary-looking here, 60 miles south, for awhile, and then the sun came back out and there were some rumbles of thunder. :huh:

Okay now I have to keep cleaning or I'll never finish! :laugh: Nothing too strenuous today since it's hot and humid as hell, but my desk is dusty and gross. :yuck: :badhousekeeper:

It is 9,000,000 degrees in here. :combust: So much for not using the AC during the day...

OMG

Good stuff on U2 Torrents! :D

*edited becuase not as good as previously thought :shifty:

:der: I love it when you title a journal entry and use the word "pictures" in it 20 people look at your journal...but do not make a comment. :huh: Yes I'm that much of a dork that I looked to see the number of views before I left vs what I have now and there's an additional 20. :reject:

I've been an offender for reading but not commenting in your journal lately. :reject: But not today...haven't been to journals yet and I should REALLY go back to cleaning.

Or making that picture of iced green tea I've been thinking about all day. :drool:

Okay I commented on the pictures because they weren't boring. :angel: More comments later.

I think it's green tea time now. :yes:

Schmeg said:
I've been an offender for reading but not commenting in your journal lately. :reject: But not today...haven't been to journals yet and I should REALLY go back to cleaning.

Or making that picture of iced green tea I've been thinking about all day. :drool:

Well my journal is mainly about how I'm living in poverty these days and am totally screwed if I don't do something about it soon because I have to move when my lease is up since I hate the fucker belowe that plays his lame ass bass 24 hours a day, like he's doing right now, but mainly because my rent is going up to the "retail" value of the apartment which is $125 more a month than what I pay. But realistically I'm not going to find an apartment like this for too much less than what I'm paying now. So basically I'm just moving to get away from the jackass below me. But still...I can't afford to not have a 2nd job anymore but haven't done much about looking for one since I really don't want to work in retail again but it's flexible hours so I'm going to have to do it. /synopsis of ARW's lame journal.

And I never comment in yours or most anyone else :reject: But I read them...

~fah's confession~

Good at reading journals, bad at commenting

Makes note to comment in those journals I read

Makes note to also make more journal entries of my own

:up:

I met my parents at Ritz Camera in the mall only to find my mother with about 40 old pictures that she wants to get copies of to make an album for my aunt and uncles anniversary next week. I didn't realize she had so many and I also didn't know you had to pay to use the scanner at the store. We asked how much it would be and the girl told my mom it would be cheaper for us to buy a scanner than to get all of them scanned at the store because they are $1.99 per picture just to scan them and that doesn't include the price of the print! :eek: I have a scanner so now I get to scan them all and put them on a CD and bring the CD to the video store and place the order for .25 a print with my discount card :crazy: I thought my mom was going to start to cry when they told her $1.99 per picture. I sort of had a this thought the other night when I was at the house that maybe I should scan them all first before we go but I hate scanning stuff but now I'm stuck with it anyways. :|

arw9797 said:
I met my parents at Ritz Camera in the mall only to find my mother with about 40 old pictures that she wants to get copies of to make an album for my aunt and uncles anniversary next week. I didn't realize she had so many and I also didn't know you had to pay to use the scanner at the store. We asked how much it would be and the girl told my mom it would be cheaper for us to buy a scanner than to get all of them scanned at the store because they are $1.99 per picture just to scan them and that doesn't include the price of the print! :eek: I have a scanner so now I get to scan them all and put them on a CD and bring the CD to the video store and place the order for .25 a print with my discount card :crazy: I thought my mom was going to start to cry when they told her $1.99 per picture. I sort of had a this thought the other night when I was at the house that maybe I should scan them all first before we go but I hate scanning stuff but now I'm stuck with it anyways. :|

You're a good daughter :up:

$1.99 is way too much :ohmy:

Here's a better visual of the poster in my apartment even though there's a glare on it and you can hardly see it. But that's what I get for buying cheap frames at Target :)

3447285523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A33448%3B68ot1lsi

3447285523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A3344%3A9%3C7ot1lsi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom