The U2ME3 Memorial Fantasy Baseball League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Enough of this Olympic talk, let's get down to business...

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball... it's worked so far, no need to change now.

League Name: Interference Fantasy Baseball
League ID#: 108280
Password: Peyton

I have it tentatively set for a LIVE draft on Thursday March 16th at 8:00pm. We did it last year and it worked just fine and dandy with minimal to zero complaint... so we're setting it up the same way this year.

If you do not want to do the live draft, pre-rank your players, and it will draft them according to your rankings the same way it would if it was a full auto-draft league. best of both worlds... like jay-z and r. kelly, only not.

it's time for someone to knock U2ME3 off the throne... who's gonna step up this year?

Just an FYI for those registering...
passwords are case sensitive, and the proper password is :
peyton

Not Peyton as Headache has listed.
Don't capitalize the P.

Registered. I can smell the pretzels and funnelcake already.
Actually I think my water heater needs fixing.

this will be the first year in a while I did not join...damn it...

they moved the fences back this offseason, he'll be lucky to hit 20

Commish Headache, how about this for a rule: If anyone for any reason decides to quit the league after opening day, their players should not be available to the rest of the league. Their team sits out the season.

hmm... we could do it that way, or we could redistribute the players in order of rank... highest ranked player goes to the team with the worst record, and so on and so forth.

one other thing... whoever is in charge of "chin music" please make your e-mail address available... you can still keep it hidden, while making it available in case i need to send out any e-mails to teams.

Back
Top Bottom