The Travel Show!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
So I went to a travel show at a local hotel. It was just what I needed after the fiascos and disasters of the past week. A company called Insight offers two tours of Turkey. This includes a visit to a caravanserai, an inn dating back to when caravans needed a place to stay after a tough day traveling. You can go to places like Izmir, Konya, and Bursa. You can see Ephesus. You even get a folklore show and dinner in an underground cave in Cappadocia! This is not going to be easy but I want to do it.

verte76 said:
So I went to a travel show at a local hotel. It was just what I needed after the fiascos and disasters of the past week. A company called Insight offers two tours of Turkey. This includes a visit to a caravanserai, an inn dating back to when caravans needed a place to stay after a tough day traveling. You can go to places like Izmir, Konya, and Bursa. You can see Ephesus. You even get a folklore show and dinner in an underground cave in Cappadocia! This is not going to be easy but I want to do it.

Turkey is awesome, GO

Ephesus is amazing. Cappadocia is wow!

Istanbul, what a party and amazing history in Europe and Asia!!

i'm tempted to go to turkey one day.

i've been to greece, so i imagine there'd be some similiarities.

Back
Top Bottom