The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Why do I get the feeling one of these days we'll end up holding an Interference international bake-off?

my friends and i were gonna do something like that last year. it was called Euro-infusion. We'd each pick a country and we had to bring a dish and an alcoholic drink from that country. it never took off...but this needs to happen.

phillyfan26 said:
Dorian Gray has officially requested to have her account deleted due to the Liechtenstein thread.

Someone needs a sense of humour. OH NOEZ SUMTHING HAPPEND ON TEH INTARWEBZ. Come on, people.

unico said:

my friends and i were gonna do something like that last year. it was called Euro-infusion. We'd each pick a country and we had to bring a dish and an alcoholic drink from that country. it never took off...but this needs to happen.

Ooh, that would be fun. In high school, grade 10 I think, my Geography class did this thing where we all baked traditional food from a country of our choice. That was really awesome. I did some cool dessert from Azerbaijan. :drool:

Axver said:

Ooh, that would be fun. In high school, grade 10 I think, my Geography class did this thing where we all baked traditional food from a country of our choice. That was really awesome. I did some cool dessert from Azerbaijan. :drool:

that's awesome. if you had to do it again now that you're all grown up, what drink would you bring?

Screwtape2 said:

Oh, I can't remember much about it now, even what it was called. I do remember it involved pastry and sultanas! And I burnt some of it, but it still tasted good.

unico said:

that's awesome. if you had to do it again now that you're all grown up, what drink would you bring?

Some exciting foreign wine. :drool:

unico said:
i don't know. i guess everyone has their reasons. i'm having a hard time being sympathetic if they're going to keep being all public and whiny about it. seriously, if any of them had PMed or e-mailed me I would've happily talked to them about it. we apologized. that was that. there's no need to leave "anonymous" comments in assver's journal and be like "how do i delete my account?"

i don't even think those names are ever deleted. the IP addresses are just banned. if they don't like it either talk to us about it or stfu.

Quoted for truth. I apologised to a couple of people privately, and they took the whole affair in good humour. bono_man2002/Daniel's even been on this thread laughing about it. But I already knew he's a legend. :up:

Screwtape2 said:
Axver have you ever done this in the privacy of your own home?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4LNjNXt1yM&feature=related

... yes.

I know all the words and most of the moves, at least to the traditional Ka Mate haka. I don't know Kapa O Pango at all, but it's made of awesome. Especially when they used to do the throat-slitting move, but some wimpy arseholes weren't happy so it's now a less overtly violent cut across the chest.

Axver said:

... yes.

I know all the words and most of the moves, at least to the traditional Ka Mate haka. I don't know Kapa O Pango at all, but it's made of awesome. Especially when they used to do the throat-slitting move, but some wimpy arseholes weren't happy so it's now a less overtly violent cut across the chest.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I knew it. :wink:

KA MATE, KA MATE!
KA ORA, KA ORA!
KA MATE, KA MATE!
KA ORA, KA ORA!

:evil:

The translation is kind of fitting about Interference really: it is death, it is death; it is life, it is life.

Varitek said:
I had lots of fun last night.

What did I miss? Highlights/summary?

Everybody but me was hooking up, it seemed.

I also owned Ian repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom