The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

Wait until the Americans read this. They may think a muffin is a hairstyle.

I nearly convinced them that it's a pancake in one thread ...

coolian2 said:

Wait until the Americans read this. They may think a muffin is a hairstyle.

Isn't a muffin the pudgy overhang girls get over the top of their hipster jeans?

cinnaminson said:
I thought cookies always had something nice in them like choc chips and biscuits were plain, like a scotch finger.

cookies are thos big muther fuckers with chips and shit like you get at subway :drool:

buiscuts - anzac

tim tam

whatever else .

scone :down:

chocolate hot cross bun mutherfuckers :up:

gluey said:
Sorry to hear about your Mum Ax.

Thanks. I'm almost starting to get used to this. Soon I'll address letters to her "c/o the hospital" ...

It's ridiculous too, as she's the kind of healthy insane person who runs marathons and goes for a daily hour-long walk and whatnot.

Chocolate hot cross buns rule. Shame I can't seem to find any in my part of Melbourne. No, I don't want choc-top, or choc chip, I want the fuckin' bun to be chocolate. I didn't have trouble finding them when I lived in Queensland.

Maybe I should just move back to New Zealand, get a job at my uncle's bakery in Nelson, and mass produce the things myself.

Axver said:

Thanks. I'm almost starting to get used to this. Soon I'll address letters to her "c/o the hospital" ...

It's ridiculous too, as she's the kind of healthy insane person who runs marathons and goes for a daily hour-long walk and whatnot.

That makes it even more frustrating. You see the people who do jack shit about their health linger on without problems for years and ones that do care, get major problems!! WTF! I understand the frustrations....I've been a gym junkie, but last year I had to have major back surgery and now I'm waiting on heart surgery. Lifes an evil, twisted, hormonal bitch sometimes.

gluey said:

That makes it even more frustrating. You see the people who do jack shit about their health linger on without problems for years and ones that do care, get major problems!! WTF! I understand the frustrations....I've been a gym junkie, but last year I had to have major back surgery and now I'm waiting on heart surgery. Lifes an evil, twisted, hormonal bitch sometimes.

what heart surgery i thought you were ok ???

fuck

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom