The Temple Bar ~ where we bully the jukebox everyday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay April :hi5:
I think it's time to give nsw this guys #

I kicked business law's ass :dancing:

and I just joined a gym :slant: but I'm not working out till monday or tomorrow if I'm feeling REALLY good and have my inhaler with me :D

redkat said:

I kicked business law's ass :dancing:

and I just joined a gym :slant: but I'm not working out till monday or tomorrow if I'm feeling REALLY good and have my inhaler with me :D

Thanks! Double :hi5: for kicking business law's ass!

Yeah if he calls again after my "what part of this do you not get, I'm not interested!" I'm gonna have to send Mike in. :angry:

Reg :tongue:

UberBeaver said:

Sure we are. Maybe. Sorta. Sometimes.

Oh, dude, there are times when that can work against you.

Like the time recently when this guy I was hanging out with (we had the "let's be friends" talk) straight up asked that I perform a certain act on him at the movie theatre. :happy:

Classy, eh? That was our last time hanging out. :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh, dude, there are times when that can work against you.

Like the time recently when this guy I was hanging out with (we had the "let's be friends" talk) straight up asked that I perform a certain act on him at the movie theatre. :happy:

Classy, eh? That was our last time hanging out. :wink:

Did you at least...:p ?!?!?

:whistle:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I bet you said no, right? If you had asked him I bet he would have done so, happily at that. P'shaw!

"P'shaw" needs a smiley. ASAP.

redkat said:

Maybe she did. Maybe he's the one that keeps calling. lol, that would be awesome. "Hey, yeah, I got your # last night, you have some overdue videos from Mikeflix......Hi, I just called a minute ago about some videos and I think we got disconnected....why did you hang up on me?...anyway, listen I had a great time last night and I'd really like my videos back, maybe we can go to a theatre and you can - .... hey, me again, why do you keep hanging up on me?....hello?"

had a semi-sunny day, went to the movies with my daughter & niece, and came out around 6:30pm to drizzle. Came home, girls are playing and hubby went over to his friend's house. I'm here :grumpy: What's up on the right coast, and not in the right as being correct, the right as opposed to the left. Yet still a blue state :shifty:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom