The Temple Bar, Where Everyone Knows Your Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm listening to "Fool For The City" by Foghat...what a funny name for a band...but it's a killer song.

How have you been? I've been busy. Miss being here with you and Zoot...Bri, Tilli, VP...GG and Lila. :yes:

Where's Redkat these days?

Didnt get to meet anyone when I was in the US.

Went to San Diego -> Anahiem -> L.A shows, I probably saw people who I didnt relise were from here.

Maybe next tour, if I go to the US :wink:

What's up bono_man!!

Oasis and DMB...:no: Oasis...OK, but DMB I don't see the attraction. A little too folky for me. I know hundreds of people who swear they're great and I'm sure they are if you like that sort of music...I don't.

I wake up to my son snoring in my ear these days. :lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
What's up bono_man!!

Oasis and DMB...:no: Oasis...OK, but DMB I don't see the attraction. A little too folky for me. I know hundreds of people who swear they're great and I'm sure they are if you like that sort of music...I don't.

I wake up to my son snoring in my ear these days. :lol:

:tsk:

:p

so if you havent met the so cal crowd, where do you live in cali? the north? death valley? :wink:

I live in the Capital City!! Sacramento! I used to live in the Central Valley and before that the South Central Valley (about 90 miles from LA), but I've been in Sac for about 20 years now. About as long as you've been alive!! :ohmy:

I'm listening to Weird Al - Pretty Fly for a Rabbi...:der:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I live in the Capital City!! Sacramento! I used to live in the Central Valley and before that the South Central Valley (about 90 miles from LA), but I've been in Sac for about 20 years now. About as long as you've been alive!! :ohmy:

I'm listening to Weird Al - Pretty Fly for a Rabbi...:der:

ah, cool. just a tad longer than i've been alive.:shifty:

hey bono212 :wave:

Weird Al is camp for sure, but it's funny schtuff!!

I love "Oh Lucy" and "I Love Rocky Road"

Look I don't play it for my friends, more like a guilty pleasure.

I'm out of here!! Have a great one TRE, bono_man and Bono212 :flirt:

G'nite!!!

Back
Top Bottom