The Temple Bar, Where Everyone Knows Your Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, it sounds a bit dangerous where you live, maybe I don't want to move to Canada after all :wink: Do you get any bears or other dangerous animals too?

Raven - yeah - i guess killing it is much easier than trapping it, but it is sad. :(

RavenBlue said:
There was a moose that had gotten into the middle of town somehow... what bugged me is they could've tranked it and released it elsewhere but they decided to kill it instead:tsk: Arses

:(

:wave: Hi ken.

Yep there are bears here too. We mainly just have black bears here and normally if you don't bug them, they won't bug you. It's the same with most animals. Canada is wonderful and quite bootiful if I do say so myself ;)

Hi VFly :) how are you?

I'm gonna go soon people but before I do can I just ask a question? On youtube is it normal for videos that are meant to be say 4 minutes in length to stop halfway through and ask you whether you want to share the video/watch it again? :huh:

RavenBlue said:
Hmm, I haven't had that happen before. Maybe it didn't load properly?

I thought that perhaps it was something like that so I tried to watch the same video again today. This time it stopped after 12 seconds. :mad:

See you later Raven:wave:

The Quiet 1 - I've never had that happen, - maybe it is the particular video. :shrug:

I have never watched American Football (on account of not living in America, most probably). Is it a stop-start type game? On the clips I have seen it looks that way. I always imagine it is a bit like Rugby which I cannot get into watching on TV as it doesn't flow.

yeah football is bassicly played on a 100 yard field with 2 10 yard end zones added on each end making 120 total yards. You get 4 downs to reachthe end zone to get to the end zone by running plays. after the ball is dead (ie: tackle or missed pass)

yes it's stop-start

:lmao: i had the craziest dream last night that I and some people from Chicago were on an olympic soccer (football) team. But we were told we were on a football team, so the game starts and we're playing like American Football, and we keep getting confused...first of all because the ball looks so strange, then because we kept gettting called for using our hands. Finally after the first quarter we realized we were playing FOOTBALL but not the american style

since Reggie didn't post it when he started the thread..:tsk:

:wink:

No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may have had a ressurection lately, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends.

temple-bar-2.jpg

Last edited:
lmao! You just can't get the bar staff these days :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom