The Temple Bar - We Love EVERYTHING U2 Has Done - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still waiting to hear this song.

have you heard from her recently?

Liz or Wizard? The answer to both is not recently. I'm pretty sure Wizard went to the Grey Havens, but I can't confirm that, as, naturally, I cannot travel to the Grey Havens being all human and shit. Liz, I get an occasional email, but nothing recently, no.

I think its 20quid for one to how many peeps

not sure but its supposed to be a 3 mins with each person, swap, type of thing and to be honest while it might be good experience Im not really ready to meet someone through something like that because I will feel like a sad person desperately tryin instead of something happening naturally.

so I might just say no, she has couple of others interested but somehow I dont think Im gonna be comfortable. I think I would feel embarrassed, esp if someone recognises me!

yea but, imagine meeting Ronnie, Freddie, Dirk, Benny and Caldoballs.

and they are opposites of what I like

and theres a f*king scorecard and all

I say - no.

meeting people natural is better than forced fun 'where you could meet you lifetime partner after just 3 mins' - OH PLEASE!

thats like giving a dog a second tail just for fun!

I have rung you and rung you and rung you and your bloody dog answered and told me to bark off, and I did, but then I rang back and miaowed and your dog ran and pooped itself so quite frankly Reggie, Im done with your ass being the grass of a devine inspiration of sunset boulevard without the gravy.

I have rung you and rung you and rung you and your bloody dog answered and told me to bark off, and I did, but then I rang back and miaowed and your dog ran and pooped itself so quite frankly Reggie, Im done with your ass being the grass of a devine inspiration of sunset boulevard without the gravy.

I nkew I should've never taught my pets how to answer the phone...:sad:

I am here now Maddie...:flirt:...

Would someone kindly tell me where my keys are? I was supposed to be at work half an hour ago :angry: Thx.

Apparently Selfish friend is really upset over what went down with her and I last week.

Um, duh... That's what you get for being a bitch that only puts herself first.

I sent her a quick note this morning, but before I noticed one of her friends, and an acquaintance of mine, deleted me off of a certain site. I love when people act all passive agressive and don't even have the balls to talk to you about issues they may have with you.

Acting mature :cute:

Back
Top Bottom