The Temple Bar - We Love EVERYTHING U2 Has Done - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was no posting strike. :nose:

What's with the avalanche of new smileys recently? :wink: <-- hopefully elders like this guy won't be forgotten!

We could just have another smiley survivor. :hmm: :noreallyimjustkidding:

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Behave or I will turn this into a no-boys-allowed treehouse :angry:

No boys allowed :happydance:

no Fri I missed pool and hung out with dudes for hour and half
sat, mates mates house, then out, old crowd, danced a bit, headed to house party, stayed an hour and bit
mon - mates house, went walkies, pub, mate and sister job
tues - went to cinema with mate.

Oh I love the craic with one or a few, but sometimes I look and see couples and my wee heart goes :(

I still wonder why I attract old men in these places. even if it has young crowd.

Elfa BETTER not say anything. :crack: :lol:

Elfa say something :macdevil:

I admit, sometimes it bugs me seeing couples, too, but overall it's like "if it happens it'll happen".

anyhow, what I mean April is, when we are dancing, why do OLDER men come over and start dancing with us?

1. They are men

2. They are men

3. They are OLD men, which means they don't have that much time left, so they go up to any cute girls they can find hoping to get even a little sliver of action

4. They are men

When Reggie comes in I'll ask him to explain in in greater detail but I think my explaination is the best you'll get.

maybe thats it, I have that cute 'still looks 23/24' look, with my small face and big eyes that maybe some old farmer who has more hairs on his chest these days than on his head, and he wants to just take care of me, right?

LOL!

there were couple hot guys in pub on Mon night, def my type of lads! :crack:

I know, I get told I look 23 - 25/26 - is it nice? yea BUT sometimes you wanna look older in a 'get-the-f-outta-my-road-honey' look!

:hyper::wink::wink:

they can all go keep their young fit chicks with big bosoms and hot legs - if thats what they want, so be it.

the good news is, Im over the ******* crush of mine.

Im having more fun chilling with mates, I was being stupid over him. it was time wasted. it was important time wasted thou because you learn things, and where you feel life is like walking up an oily slide, sometimes there is a hard bit of plastic that is thrown as a lifeline for you to walk on and things change where you never thought possible.

Im having more fun chilling with mates, I was being stupid over him. it was time wasted. it was important time wasted thou because you learn things, and where you feel life is like walking up an oily slide, sometimes there is a hard bit of plastic that is thrown as a lifeline for you to walk on and things change where you never thought possible.

:up:

1. They are men

2. They are men

3. They are OLD men, which means they don't have that much time left, so they go up to any cute girls they can find hoping to get even a little sliver of action

4. They are men

When Reggie comes in I'll ask him to explain in in greater detail but I think my explaination is the best you'll get.

Simple answer...:eyebrow:

We're horny...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom