The Temple Bar-We don't feel like dancin'....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

Anyway, one of the networks is a network that does some programming regarding Science and Nature. And the lady from Development on the call was talking about a show they are debuting in March, a show focused on the Galapagos Islands that they've been working on, in conjunction with the BBC, for 3 years. So, I asked her, and this is paraphrasing "During the 3 years there, did you film anything that was previously unknown to the scientific community? For example, did you discover that a certain animal once believed to be a herbivore was actually omnivorous?".

Well done. How you get it in there is unimportant. What matters is somewhat made a face and thought "omniverous? WTF?" while we sit here laughing. I owe you some OJ.

UberBeaver said:

Well done. How you get it in there is unimportant. What matters is somewhat made a face and thought "omniverous? WTF?" while we sit here laughing. I owe you some OJ.

Thanks. :)

Maybe I'll opt for a soda instead, since I rarely indulge.

I have another call on Thursday, so feel free to toss another word out there for me to use sometime between now and Wed evening. :)

UberBeaver said:
oh, FYI - Revolution Woman (the ranter you're gonna call) is out for the next few days.

This gives us time to actually plot and plan.

I just want to call someone related to this thread...be it this woman, LMPA's coworker, a sworn enemy of one of you, etc. I'm raring to go. I also just want to call one of you while at work, and just say "This is NSW, and now I'm hanging up", because it would amuse me.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Thora, did your boss buy you lunch.....again!!! :ohmy:

By the way...how was his awesome CD collection? :hmm:

This is the free lunch that I mentioned the other day. :lol: Btw, our whole department was there - it wasn't just me.

We haven't talked further about his CD collection, but that may happen again in the future. Who knows.

VintagePunk said:

I'm so smiley illterate that 2 of these make no sense to me. However, as I look at VP's reply on this screen, I now see that the bottom 2 are "yawn" and "Crack", which leaves me as confused as I was before I knew what they meant.

No spoken words said:

I'm so smiley illterate that 2 of these make no sense to me. However, as I look at VP's reply on this screen, I now see that the bottom 2 are "yawn" and "Crack", which leaves me as confused as I was before I knew what they meant.

I'm very, very sleepy. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. And crack. what the hell does crack mean, anyway? I dunno. Just seemed appropriate, somehow.

I'm sleepy, too, VP. Have not been sleeping too well lately, cold keeps waking me up, I think. Sorry you're so sleepy. Unless you're happy to be sleepy, then I'm happy for you.

I get enough sleep, but I'm still tired. WTF is going on? :huh:

Sorry you're tired VP :hug: Is it because of a new project you're working on?

Back
Top Bottom