The Temple Bar - We are the vast minority - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I wasn't allergic to cats, that might be a good idea. Unless, of course, it's your super sekrit plan to get rid of me, in which case I'm hurt. Why do you want to get rid of me, VP? Why?! :sad:

Efla, I made you an Elfacrab:
crabkitties.gif

Elbow space on the rails. :love:

I'd contribute my cats to the cause, but they're not particularly intimidating. People might flee the cat hair? Combust from the cuteness?
True :hmm: Too much cuteness is more than anyone could handle.

It's 5:47 PM on Friday = Weekend!!! :yippie:

Long weekend! :yippie:

:reject:
:yippie: Those are the best!

Monday is a holiday for us for women's day! In my 8 to 9 yrs in the US, I have never had a day off for women's day. :lol:

Monday is a holiday for us for women's day! In my 8 to 9 yrs in the US, I have never had a day off for women's day. :lol:
How are you going to celebrate women's day, Zootles?

Weekends, ftw! :weekend:

Even though the weather is gonna be crummy, I don't care. Sleeping in, ftw! :hi5:

Btw, kaf - the PM I promised you is coming!
It's warming up again here. Come ovar :sexywink: And yay, PM!

They are cheaper than they have been for a while. $105 one way isn't that bad. Still too much for me right now, though. I can't justify a trip for a while. :sad:

I had bronchitis last year in Jan - had to take an inhaler too :yuck: - so I know exactly how you feel :hug: (Worked through it too - only took one day off - which was stupid. Rest all you can!)

Back
Top Bottom