The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA - Page 31 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-17-2007, 11:27 PM   #451
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 01:06 AM
They filter in and out.

Old 11-17-2007, 11:28 PM   #452
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:06 AM
While the men stick around?

Old 11-17-2007, 11:29 PM   #453
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
I'm afraid Kat might have gotten arrested. I kinda gave her some advice....and then I never heard back from her. And she hasn't been around lately. My bad.
Why would anyone, ever, take advice from you?
Old 11-17-2007, 11:31 PM   #454
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
I'm afraid Kat might have gotten arrested. I kinda gave her some advice....and then I never heard back from her. And she hasn't been around lately. My bad.
Drat your ill-advised advice.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:32 PM   #455
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim

Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26
For the sake of the story, you need two main girl characters, two main guy characters (me and my stupid friend), and then two secondary girl characters and one secondary guy character, as well as a fifth girl on a cell phone.

And if there becomes a rap song, it must feature T-Pain, as that's the only way to make a rap song in 2007.
K, so we got Reese Witherspoon, Sienna Miller, Monica Bellucci and Elisha Cuthbert. Daniel Craig , Paul Giamatti, and of course, John Cusack has to be in. Actually - pfan is John Cusack and Daniel Craign becomes secondary dude #1. Giamatti is still the moron friend. Fifth girl = Grace Park.

Carry on.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:33 PM   #456
Blue Crack Supplier

Is this about lemon bars again?
Old 11-17-2007, 11:33 PM   #457

Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words

Why would anyone, ever, take advice from you?
Dunno.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:34 PM   #458
Blue Crack Distributor

Anything with John Cusack = win. Except for Serendipity.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:34 PM   #459
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
K, so we got Reese Witherspoon, Sienna Miller, Monica Bellucci and Elisha Cuthbert. Daniel Craig , Paul Giamatti, and of course, John Cusack has to be in. Actually - pfan is John Cusack and Daniel Craign becomes secondary dude #1. Giamatti is still the moron friend. Fifth girl = Grace Park.

Carry on.
OK, so I'm picking randomly ... and what do you know, the girl in this conversation is Elish Cuthbert.

Also, the conversation has just ended about as smoothly as possible considering it was highly awkward. Which is still not good. But it is over. I think. Let's hope. Argh.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:34 PM   #460
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk

Drat your ill-advised advice.
I blame Kat. She's no moron, yet, she elects to listen to Beav's advice? Go take a look at some Zoo Confessional threads. Some teen will post about wanting to ask some guy or girl out, and Beav will say something like "Steal his/her dog, then, 2 days later act like you found it and return it to them. You'll get laid that way! Or just get them drunk and shit! I like soccer"

Seriously, come on.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:38 PM   #461
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:

I blame Kat. She's no moron, yet, she elects to listen to Beav's advice? Go take a look at some Zoo Confessional threads. Some teen will post about wanting to ask some guy or girl out, and Beav will say something like "Steal his/her dog, then, 2 days later act like you found it and return it to them. You'll get laid that way! Or just get them drunk and shit! I like soccer"

Seriously, come on.
You bring up a very good point. Caveat emptor.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:39 PM   #462

Quote:

OK, so I'm picking randomly ... and what do you know, the girl in this conversation is Elish Cuthbert.

Also, the conversation has just ended about as smoothly as possible considering it was highly awkward. Which is still not good. But it is over. I think. Let's hope. Argh.
Well hopefully you convinced the Elisha Cuthbert character to sleep with the Monica Bellucci character, otherwise, get your ass back on AIM and get that shit done right, son. Ahorita.

Quote:

Seriously, come on.
Well that beats, "You know what you should do, be a complete tool, and then act like a douche bag, and then just be a dick, cause that's what I do. Oh, and I run a TV station."
Old 11-17-2007, 11:39 PM   #463
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

Seriously, come on.
Do you think the person you very subtlely alluded to last night could in fact be an alter of Beav? Maybe he was convinced he could throw people off the scent by making every tenth word in all caps.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:41 PM   #464
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:

Do you think the person you very subtlely alluded to last night could in fact be an alter of Beav? Maybe he was convinced he could throw people off the scent by making every tenth word in all caps.
That's only done for EMPHASIS, son, when people are trying to get their POINT across. GEEZ.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:41 PM   #465
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

Look. Beav's a douche bag of the highest order, but, on his worst day, he can't top the complete and utter stupidity exhibited on a regular basis by that person. Fuck, PF, why'd you mention her?? Um, him or her, I meant, because, like, I never really referred to a specific gender. And all. Fuck, she's a moron.