The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
For the sake of the story, you need two main girl characters, two main guy characters (me and my stupid friend), and then two secondary girl characters and one secondary guy character, as well as a fifth girl on a cell phone.

And if there becomes a rap song, it must feature T-Pain, as that's the only way to make a rap song in 2007.

K, so we got Reese Witherspoon, Sienna Miller, Monica Bellucci and Elisha Cuthbert. Daniel Craig , Paul Giamatti, and of course, John Cusack has to be in. Actually - pfan is John Cusack and Daniel Craign becomes secondary dude #1. Giamatti is still the moron friend. Fifth girl = Grace Park.

Carry on.

UberBeaver said:
K, so we got Reese Witherspoon, Sienna Miller, Monica Bellucci and Elisha Cuthbert. Daniel Craig , Paul Giamatti, and of course, John Cusack has to be in. Actually - pfan is John Cusack and Daniel Craign becomes secondary dude #1. Giamatti is still the moron friend. Fifth girl = Grace Park.

Carry on.

OK, so I'm picking randomly ... and what do you know, the girl in this conversation is Elish Cuthbert.

Also, the conversation has just ended about as smoothly as possible considering it was highly awkward. Which is still not good. But it is over. I think. Let's hope. Argh.

VintagePunk said:

:shame: Drat your ill-advised advice.

I blame Kat. She's no moron, yet, she elects to listen to Beav's advice? Go take a look at some Zoo Confessional threads. Some teen will post about wanting to ask some guy or girl out, and Beav will say something like "Steal his/her dog, then, 2 days later act like you found it and return it to them. You'll get laid that way! Or just get them drunk and shit! I like soccer"

Seriously, come on.

No spoken words said:

I blame Kat. She's no moron, yet, she elects to listen to Beav's advice? Go take a look at some Zoo Confessional threads. Some teen will post about wanting to ask some guy or girl out, and Beav will say something like "Steal his/her dog, then, 2 days later act like you found it and return it to them. You'll get laid that way! Or just get them drunk and shit! I like soccer"

Seriously, come on.

You bring up a very good point. Caveat emptor.

phillyfan26 said:

OK, so I'm picking randomly ... and what do you know, the girl in this conversation is Elish Cuthbert.

Also, the conversation has just ended about as smoothly as possible considering it was highly awkward. Which is still not good. But it is over. I think. Let's hope. Argh.

Well hopefully you convinced the Elisha Cuthbert character to sleep with the Monica Bellucci character, otherwise, get your ass back on AIM and get that shit done right, son. Ahorita.

No spoken words said:

Seriously, come on.

Well that beats, "You know what you should do, be a complete tool, and then act like a douche bag, and then just be a dick, cause that's what I do. Oh, and I run a TV station."

No spoken words said:

Seriously, come on.

Do you think the person you very subtlely alluded to last night could in fact be an alter of Beav? Maybe he was convinced he could throw people off the scent by making every tenth word in all caps.

phillyfan26 said:

Do you think the person you very subtlely alluded to last night could in fact be an alter of Beav? Maybe he was convinced he could throw people off the scent by making every tenth word in all caps.

That's only done for EMPHASIS, son, when people are trying to get their POINT across. GEEZ.

phillyfan26 said:

Look. Beav's a douche bag of the highest order, but, on his worst day, he can't top the complete and utter stupidity exhibited on a regular basis by that person. Fuck, PF, why'd you mention her?? Um, him or her, I meant, because, like, I never really referred to a specific gender. And all. Fuck, she's a moron.

UberBeaver said:
Well hopefully you convinced the Elisha Cuthbert character to sleep with the Monica Bellucci character, otherwise, get your ass back on AIM and get that shit done right, son. Ahorita.

Well, that wouldn't make sense based on the script. Although I'm pretty sure we're writing out fifth girl on phone early in the film, because the third guy character intends to completely push her out of his life.

UberBeaver said:

Well that beats, "You know what you should do, be a complete tool, and then act like a douche bag, and then just be a dick, cause that's what I do. Oh, and I run a TV station."

Sometimes, when people run tv stations, they won't let you in on inside jokes, because they don't think you'll "get it." :(

No spoken words said:
Look. Beav's a douche bag of the highest order, but, on his worst day, he can't top the complete and utter stupidity exhibited on a regular basis by that person. Fuck, PF, why'd you mention her?? Um, him or her, I meant, because, like, I never really referred to a specific gender. And all. Fuck, she's a moron.

This is true.

Although, NSW, I think you're forgetting that him or her is the BEST friend.

VintagePunk said:

Sometimes, when people run tv stations, they won't let you in on inside jokes, because they don't think you'll "get it." :(

I wish i fucking ran a station. For now, I just run a department.

Why, yes, it's easily the most department at the network, but still. Oh-ho!

I don't know what "Oh-ho!" conveys, but I was hoping it would be the laugh of a stuck up person.

GFY Beav, for whatever nonsense you've posted while I'm typing this.

phillyfan26 said:

This is true.

Although, NSW, I think you're forgetting that him or her is the BEST friend.

Hypothetically, my favorite part of that thread is my calling her/him/her ignorant, and her/her misinterpreting a very simple put-down thinks that I claim that she is implying that her BEST friend is ignorant.

No spoken words said:

Hypothetically, my favorite part of that thread is my calling her/him/her ignorant, and her/her misinterpreting a very simple put-down thinks that I claim that she is implying that her BEST friend is ignorant.

Actually, it's not close to my favorite part, but it did make me laugh. I'll keep bumping that thread if it ever gets abandoned, asking for updates.

"My FRIEND came home from work, and her husband said to her 'did you have a good day at work'!!! Hmmmm, WHY would he say THAT unless he was cheating? Everyone knows that only Hispanics talk that way."

No spoken words said:
"My FRIEND came home from work, and her husband said to her 'did you have a good day at work'!!! Hmmmm, WHY would he say THAT unless he was cheating? Everyone knows that only Hispanics talk that way."

"I'm not trying to sound judgemental, but I saw it happen once, so it COULD be that."

I want to hypothetically post in the hypothetical thread, "I really feel sorry for the husband."

VintagePunk said:

In a perfect world, the 'I' wouldn't have been capitalized, thus showing the contrast between the 'all' and the 'needed.' But this isn't a perfect world, is it?

Maybe if you would stop leaving a book on pages with any numberical relation to "13" it would be. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, VP! I'm doing my part, even if that means I stop reading in mid-page. You think I like that?

I want the reverse:

"My friends have a GREAT marriage. She called me the other day and mentioned that she went home early from work, and when she got home, her husband was frantically wiping lipstick off of his face. She asked him what the deal was, and he was like 'Um....I wanted to wear your favorite lipstick...as....a tribute to you!'...how AMAZING of a husband is he. Also, he's VERY popular, as women call him at all times of the night, then hang up abruptly. They must adore him and just want advice or something. He's got a horrible rash lately, so he refuses to have sex with her, because he does not want her to get a rash too. That's true love"

Back
Top Bottom