The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So if I were to hire a Hispanic assistant, we would be by default commonlaw married and I'd be hittin that shit right so long as I noticed her hair color? Is that how women work? Heh - I never knew that. And that then begs the question, should I have just kept my wife's status as "assisstant" instead of actually getting a state/church sanctioned marriage? Hm. I guess the bottom line is the point is moot due to her hair color. Shit. I'm more confused than ever.

UberBeaver said:
So if I were to hire a Hispanic assistant, we would be by default commonlaw married and I'd be hittin that shit right so long as I noticed her hair color? Is that how women work? Heh - I never knew that. And that then begs the question, should I have just kept my wife's status as "assisstant" instead of actually getting a state/church sanctioned marriage? Hm. I guess the bottom line is the point is moot due to her hair color. Shit. I'm more confused than ever.

That wins for "Beav's most convoluted post of the day"...

unico said:
i appreciate the offer but no thanks, beav. i'm not that disparate for a job.

dis·pa·rate (dĭs'pər-ĭt, dĭ-spār'ĭt)

adj.

1. Fundamentally distinct or different in kind; entirely dissimilar: "This mixture of apparently disparate materials—scandal and spiritualism, current events and eternal recurrences—is not promising on the face of it" (Gary Wills).

2.Containing or composed of dissimilar or opposing elements: a disparate group of people who represented a cross section of the city.

Spell check errors :drool:

espn.JPG

:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom