The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
whoa whoa slow down. if ya'll think that nuns don't drink or know how to party, you're sorely mistaken. i can introduce you to some friends of mine. though, in my experience, i think the friars party harder than the nuns. they actually had a kegerator in their lounge room!

then clearly they're not the one's I want to associate with. I'm not sure you understand the depth of my commitment to my choices. this is going to be a long road I travel, I can sense it already.

snowbunny00774 said:

that's really something you should think about and make sure you're willing to fully commit. unlike some people in here who thrive on mockery :disgust:

maybe you need just need counselling, and not a total lifestyle change?

I concur.

Except for the mocking part. I am totally willing to give it up to Jesus.

snowbunny00774 said:

that's really something you should think about and make sure you're willing to fully commit. unlike some people in here who thrive on mockery :disgust:

maybe you need just need counselling, and not a total lifestyle change?

Oh, I'm fully committed. Or, I should be fully committed. :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:

then clearly they're not the one's I want to associate with. I'm not sure you understand the depth of my commitment to my choices. this is going to be a long road I travel, I can sense it already.

then i'm afraid we'll be in different orders. that's okay there's something for everybody. i've partied with nuns. and then i met nuns who were only allowed to speak to me through a wall. i couldn't even pray with them, they left me on the outside with the men. and then those guys were even afraid to sit next to me. :tsk:

unico said:

then i'm afraid we'll be in different orders. that's okay there's something for everybody. i've partied with nuns. and then i met nuns who were only allowed to speak to me through a wall. i couldn't even pray with them, they left me on the outside with the men. and then those guys were even afraid to sit next to me. :tsk:

Mia and I can start our own order!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
They don't allow shotguns Thora, fyi.

Or rockers from which you'd brandish your shotgun.

Damnation! :lol:

Ah well, I'll get that out of my system soon enough.

Mia - long story short, this weekend I'm going out of town with some friends, and there is a certain someone that will be coming with us. I haven't seen or talked to him since we hooked up a month ago. He never called or emailed or anything after that. I just found out last night that he's coming, so that's most likely going to be supremely awkward.

ThoraSEB said:

Damnation! :lol:

Ah well, I'll get that out of my system soon enough.

Mia - long story short, this weekend I'm going out of town with some friends, and there is a certain someone that will be coming with us. I haven't seen or talked to him since we hooked up a month ago. He never called or emailed or anything after that. I just found out last night that he's coming, so that's most likely going to be supremely awkward.

yikes that is awkward. the less you're obligated to talk, the better. so my solution is to just hook up with him again. i mean, might as well, he's there right.

unless...it was a bad hookup?

unico said:

...of the phoenix? :giggle:
yeah! :hi5: we can write to snow all about our adventures. and she can pray for us in her hermitage.

:hi5:

Since I'm going all out with this, I'm making my Mia go all out, too. Even though she's already good with the celibacy thing since I spayed her when she was five months old and she's never been near another male cat.

unico said:

yikes that is awkward. the less you're obligated to talk, the better. so my solution is to just hook up with him again. i mean, might as well, he's there right.

unless...it was a bad hookup?

:lol: That is a solution. Knowing me, that will probably happen. :rolleyes:

Oh, it was good! It was just annoying that I never heard from him afterwards. He seemed really into me, and we've been friends for about 2 yrs now, but who knows.

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: That is a solution. Knowing me, that will probably happen. :rolleyes:

Oh, it was good! It was just annoying that I never heard from him afterwards. He seemed really into me, and we've been friends for about 2 yrs now, but who knows.

aww. well do you like him? if he's opting to go he must be looking forward to seeing you again. you'll have a better idea about what's going on after the trip i think.

No spoken words said:
I'm wearing a tie today. I don't wear one every day. I chose to wear one today because it goes well with my shirt, and it's a signal to the staff that I mean fucking business today....which, interestingly enough, I don't.

one of these days i want to wear a suit to work. with bunny slippers. i think that'd be hot.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:hi5:

Since I'm going all out with this, I'm making my Mia go all out, too. Even though she's already good with the celibacy thing since I spayed her when she was five months old and she's never been near another male cat.

sweet! she can set us right if we go astray. she's an expert.

unico said:

aww. well do you like him? if he's opting to go he must be looking forward to seeing you again. you'll have a better idea about what's going on after the trip i think.

Yeah, I do like him. We'll see what happens. I'm not holding my breath that anything good will come out of it, but whatever.

ThoraSEB said:

Yeah, I do like him. We'll see what happens. I'm not holding my breath that anything good will come out of it, but whatever.

hey ya know, as long as you're open to the possibility of it. that's all that matters. since he's going i really do think that means he's looking forward to seeing you again. he wouldn't be going if he didn't want to reconnect.

unico said:

hey ya know, as long as you're open to the possibility of it. that's all that matters. since he's going i really do think that means he's looking forward to seeing you again. he wouldn't be going if he didn't want to reconnect.

That does make sense. We'll see what happens. :)

I am looking forward to getting away for a weekend. The weather is supposed to be nice, and we're going to a gorgeous little island, so it should be great.

In other news, I have taken to narrating all events of my life "Trapped in the Closet" style. I have a running R&B narrative going on at all times. At work it's in my head, mostly, but at home, I'm belting that shit out. If you read about a Long Island man shot dead in his house by his wife, leaving behind a six month old, that would be me. And yes, I deserved. I will take solace in the fact that the last thing she hears from me will be sung like, "She's pullin a gun on me, she's got a gun on me, she's pointing a gun at me, she's tellin me "Stop singing or I'll shoot, stop singing, shut your stupid ass up," but I can't stop singing, No, I can't stop singing, she's pulling the trigger, trigger, trig-." :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom