The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eh yeah, most grown single men don't do that because they don't fucking talk, period. idiots.

and yes....I saw people in MI wearing cammo rain ponchos on Sunday...I told you we were at the vanguard of fashion. you'll see it everywhere now :yes:

UberBeaver said:

You mean they don't talk in general?

Yes. To the point where you almost sit looking at them wondering if they're mute, and all you can think is get me the fuck out of here k, plsthanx. It's weird though, cos you'll see them talking to other people, just not you. It's like they put your mind on the end of string and play with it like a fucking yoyo.

So you see how it can be frustrating??? too much (lmpa), not enough (me, usually), or through a friend (lmpa)....when all we want is someone to just speak to us like a fucking normal person. ACK!!/rant.

anyway, moving along - how's everyone's day so far? hmm? pleasant I hope :)

hmmm....I don't know what I'd choose...that'll give me something to think about all day. When do we have to get our orders in by?

snowbunny00774 said:
hmmm....I don't know what I'd choose...that'll give me something to think about all day. When do we have to get our orders in by?

oh you've got time! some have already decided. i think beav is coming in a pie, phi-fa in a hotdog bun....carlos was the only one for sure arriving in a cake.

snowbunny00774 said:
I think you should just call him...no room for misinterpretation then.

:yes:

i've found it is best to be as direct as possible, and even perhaps a bit redundant. both sexes have preconceived notions about one another, so we think we know what they're thinking, but we'd be surprised to find out what is really up.

lol yes, btw i did in fact have dinner w/ dr. ruth last year.

snowbunny00774 said:

Yes. To the point where you almost sit looking at them wondering if they're mute, and all you can think is get me the fuck out of here k, plsthanx. It's weird though, cos you'll see them talking to other people, just not you. It's like they put your mind on the end of string and play with it like a fucking yoyo.

Just remember, they are more scared of you than you are of them. :happy: I clam up sometimes too. You don't want to say something stupid and sound like a moron and blow the whole thing. But not speaking leaves you blowing the whole thing anyway. It's a Catch-22. Ugh. That's why confidence wins, yet over confidence makes you a dick. You can't win! :scream: The Zen aspect of the CoNJ comes in huge at times like these.

UberBeaver said:

Just remember, they are more scared of you than you are of them. :happy: I clam up sometimes too. You don't want to say something stupid and sound like a moron and blow the whole thing. But not speaking leaves you blowing the whole thing anyway. It's a Catch-22. Ugh. That's why confidence wins, yet over confidence makes you a dick. You can't win! :scream: The Zen aspect of the CoNJ comes in huge at times like these.

I'll call tonight when I get home. :angry:

And yes, confident guys usually can be dicks, at least in my experience they are or have been. Not all, though.

See, we go nuts trying to figure you guys out. It's a wonder more of us haven't turned lesbian (even though I wouldn't, since I've been told that I hate gay people :lmao: )

UberBeaver said:

Just remember, they are more scared of you than you are of them. :happy:

whaaat? that makes no sense.

mia's got it right...just out with it and then there is no catch 22. even if you're not a talker in general, if you at least give any idication one way or another and then tell us that just because you don't talk much doesn't mean you're not interested you're just nervous or whatever, that's FINE...but at least we know we're not wasting our time. It even happened again this weekend :myheadwillexplodesoon:

and LMPA I think we know TB just has something weird going on in general...:yes:

UberBeaver said:
You could always try lesbian for a while. Like a weekend, or something. In september, maybe. In a city not your own. With a web feed and shit. It couldn't hurt, RITE? RITE!

I love the "try" being in italics, like it's hurting you to suggest it, but you're doing it for our own best interest :lmao:

snowbunny00774 said:

whaaat? that makes no sense.

They used to tell me that about wild animals. I thought it was appropriate here. :shrug:

snowbunny00774 said:

I love the "try" being in italics, like it's hurting you to suggest it, but you're doing it for our own best interest :lmao:

Well, of course it's your interest - April just said she thought it was a good idea! I thought you were her friend. You should have offered first. I am a generous follower of the CoNJ. I give and give and give. I'd be willing to say whether or not it was working for you both, from an outsideer's perspective. You know? I'm good like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom