The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:lol: The best are his emails, they look exactly like he talks!

He doesn’t have time to spell check I guess and when he gets excited he holds down the exclamation and shift but then lets go of the shift halfway through so it looks like:

ecxelent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

makes me laugh every time...

elevated_u2_fan said:

He doesn’t have time to spell check I guess and when he gets excited he holds down the exclamation and shift but then lets go of the shift halfway through so it looks like:

Omg, you're kidding???? And he's a supervisor???

Christ.

elevated_u2_fan said:

lol where do you work?

I'll take one of these for an early Christmas gift, ok thx

337613_2595388_1_huge.jpg

Snow said she wants the Bretaholic shirt on the same site.

I'll be making a lasagna... for...one...:sad:

(fyi, that's a lyric from a FotC song, for people not in the know :lol: )

everyone should listen to a FotC song

humans are dead...we poisoned their asses...we love FotC:drool:

Cripes.

Wacky Canadians and their heads of marketing.

I knew you would love FotC guaca :love: So you're coming to TO right? RITE?!?!?!?

Ill see what I can do, Ill have my people call your people

If I look at my phone on the way out tonight and he's called or texted anymore since this morning he's on notice.

I haven't texted him since the one this morning asking me to dinner this weekend.

:scream:

Jesus. He can't win.

The Moon in Space track listing is complete. I cut Timmy T. It just was too much and it didn't fit the theme as well as some other tunes. But when I make Space Moon track listing #2 - he'll be back. I'm going on the smooth tip for track listing #2. TL#1 is more a day in the life, like a weekday. #2 will be more of a weekend in the life, smooth jams and shit.

UberBeaver said:

Jesus. He can't win.

The Moon in Space track listing is complete. I cut Timmy T. It just was too much and it didn't fit the theme as well as some other tunes. But when I make Space Moon track listing #2 - he'll be back. I'm going on the smooth tip for track listing #2. TL#1 is more a day in the life, like a weekday. #2 will be more of a weekend in the life, smooth jams and shit.

I think now is the time to limit all discussion of my personal life cause it makes me look like a ginormous biatch. :reject:

Smooth jams FTW :rockon:

My Space Moon playlist went from fun to torture.....I am so obsessed with the list having a flow that I lost my way. I think I just might put my favorite song by my favorite artists, in order, until I'm at an hour and that's my fucking list.

Space Moon.

April, there's leftover free pizza if you like.

No spoken words said:
My Space Moon playlist went from fun to torture.....I am so obsessed with the list having a flow that I lost my way. I think I just might put my favorite song by my favorite artists, in order, until I'm at an hour and that's my fucking list.

Space Moon.

April, there's leftover free pizza if you like.

What do you mean by flow?

Mine flows pretty nice. I'm happy with it, I think. Though if I listened to it I'd probably get all flustered and start changing shit. I'm just gonna Space Moon it and leave it as it. Sort of a Zen approach. Very NJ.

UberBeaver said:

What do you mean by flow?

Mine flows pretty nice. I'm happy with it, I think. Though if I listened to it I'd probably get all flustered and start changing shit. I'm just gonna Space Moon it and leave it as it. Sort of a Zen approach. Very NJ.

i don't understand what you ppl are talking about when you say flow.

Back
Top Bottom