The Temple Bar: The BeavBaby has arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the video featured a lot of scenes from the film of the same name, starring Jeff Bridges. Beav, don't leave the thread....because....well, how could I just let you walk away, just let you leave without a trace?

No spoken words said:
I think the video featured a lot of scenes from the film of the same name, starring Jeff Bridges. Beav, don't leave the thread....because....well, how could I just let you walk away, just let you leave without a trace?

I won't leave, buddy. :hi5: Cos we've shared the laughter and the pain, and even shared the tears. You're the only one who really knew me at all.

UberBeaver said:

I won't leave, buddy. :hi5: Cos we've shared the laughter and the pain, and even shared the tears. You're the only one who really knew me at all.

LMPA is going to Buchanan us any second now. We need to start singing Brilliant Disguise or Your Ex-Lover is Dead. Like, quickly.

You just reminded me of something Beav....it's kind of foggy....wait...yes...I remember......I remember, don't worry...how could I ever forget? It was the first time, the last time, we'd ever met.

UberBeaver said:
Man, I'm tired. And work is super busy. I wish I could just make you turn around, turn around and see me cry. There's so much I need to say to you, so many reasons why. You're the only one who really knew me at all. Ain't that some shit?

He's no Barry Manilow.

I mentioned Against all Odds yesterday, VP, very briefly, and apparently everyone had it in their heads.

Speaking of Manilow, one night last week, I was leaving a restaurant, and just as I opened the door to leave, I heard "Mandy" playing and immediately thought of Beav. The best part was I thought of his avatar, that's what popped into my head.

No spoken words said:
I mentioned Against all Odds yesterday, VP, very briefly, and apparently everyone had it in their heads.

Speaking of Manilow, one night last week, I was leaving a restaurant, and just as I opened the door to leave, I heard "Mandy" playing and immediately thought of Beav. The best part was I thought of his avatar, that's what popped into my head.

It's insanity, the way this place gets into your head at times.

Ok, someone just walked by and they had really nice cologne on. :drool:

I get distracted, sooooooo easily.

NSW, unlike some around here, I do catch up on threads. ;)

April, there are a few flakes coming down here and there, but it's mostly stopped. It's supposed to be warmer over the next few days. :happy: How are things in your neck of the woods?

I'm still firmly on the Barry bandwagon.

I don't wear cologne. Should I? I don't know too many guys at work that do. Should I wear clothes to work? Most people do wear clothes to my job, maybe I should too? Get HR to back off a little.

VintagePunk said:
NSW, unlike some around here, I do catch up on threads. ;)

April, there are a few flakes coming down here and there, but it's mostly stopped. It's supposed to be warmer over the next few days. :happy: How are things in your neck of the woods?

I'm still firmly on the Barry bandwagon.

It's freezing like a bitch, but the snow's over, thankfully. Next time we get some is Saturday, but hopefully not too much because I have that exam and I don't want to have to postpone taking it.

Guys who smell nice. :combust:

Carlos, I once had a boyfriend who lived about a half-hour away. I swear whenever we had a date, I could smell him before he even left his house. :gag:

I smell nice. I just have a natural fragrance about me. I have red hair, so I'm an Autumn, and so I smell of trees and fallen leaves and I'll shut the fuck up because I'm really just indulging myself right now cos typing that I have a natural, woodsy fragrance cracks me the fuck up. If I smell of anything, with my luck and my work hours, I probably smell of toner.

For years, I had perfume woes, similar to my nail polish troubles. My scent was discontinued, I hunted like a mofo for it, and then it was brought back a year or so ago. I found some at a third the price it normally sells for, and I bought 5 bottles, to avoid another drought. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom