The Temple Bar ~ The #1 Enemy of Art UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently it's "embarrassing"... Which makes me wonder if people have not been paying attention to what Bono does for the lat 30 fucking years, practically everything he says and does is cringe-worthy to some degree...

Exactly!

I just went and read it and was like, um, come on people. Is the need to talk about U2 every day of your life so great you feel the need to pick something as insignificant as that apart?

Well... :sigh: :wink: I agree that the complaining does get a bit too much over there but... Bono's embarassing stage antics on the last tour have been awful... really really cringe worthy, way worse than anything on past tours! Just an opinion. :uhoh:

How you all doing btw? :wave:

I think that his antics are only cheesy because he's not 25 years old anymore and he's a multi-millionaire...so a lot of younger (and even older) fans see that as disengenious and an attempt to hold onto something long gone. It's not, but that's how old, rich people come off...:shrug:

holla. :hi5:

it was too bad i couldn't stay. i literally live 2 blocks from the peace bridge, which i discovered yesterday while exploring my hood. haha it looked like a normal street to me! oops. anyway i didn't see a sign for a u-turn, so i went into the duty free to ask where i can turn around. she said "there's no turning back! you must go to canada!!!!" in this spooky voice. so i did, and went to this cute border guy who asked what i was doing. i showed him my license and told him i was lost. he said "i'll say! you're from virginia?!" and i explained that i moved to ruffalo just a few weeks ago and he laughed.

/adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom