The Temple Bar ~ The #1 Enemy of Art UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tmi.gif

Fuuuuck - I just got spoiled for part of what happens on Lost tonight! :scream:

Stupid people on the East Coast updating their Facebook status to give away details!! :madwife:

:lol:

Fuuuuck - I just got spoiled for part of what happens on Lost tonight! :scream:

Stupid people on the East Coast updating their Facebook status to give away details!! :madwife:

:lol:

Whatever you do, whatever anyone else here does, don't say it. I'm still on Season 3. I'm so fearful that someone will change their signature or avi to reflect what happens. It's enough that a headline in a newspaper article basically gave away a major plot point, I don't need that here.

I don't think I'll be going on Facebook for the foreseeable future. :wink:

Whatever you do, whatever anyone else here does, don't say it. I'm still on Season 3. I'm so fearful that someone will change their signature or avi to reflect what happens. It's enough that a headline in a newspaper article basically gave away a major plot point, I don't need that here.

I don't think I'll be going on Facebook for the foreseeable future. :wink:

Never fear - I'll save the Lost chat for that thread.

That's gotta suck to have to wait to see it! It might be best to avoid the internet tomorrow. :wink: :lol:

Damn - once again I've stayed up way too late. :yawn: G'night!

Ah :up:

I'm doing the Relay For Life this year - last year I went with the intention of hanging out with a friend who was part of the Downtown Knit Collective/Toronto Spiders (spinners) team and ended up staying the whole night (from around 9:30pm on)... Figured this year I may as well get sponsored for sticking around :lol: The DKC team has special dispensation to knit the whole night, though some of us did do laps ;)

DKC Knits for a Cure is the team website (there's a pic of me there too - I don't look so good in it, not the fault of the photographer though *snerk*)

You said it. :hi5:

Ah :up:

I'm doing the Relay For Life this year - last year I went with the intention of hanging out with a friend who was part of the Downtown Knit Collective/Toronto Spiders (spinners) team and ended up staying the whole night (from around 9:30pm on)... Figured this year I may as well get sponsored for sticking around :lol: The DKC team has special dispensation to knit the whole night, though some of us did do laps ;)

DKC Knits for a Cure is the team website (there's a pic of me there too - I don't look so good in it, not the fault of the photographer though *snerk*)

Very cool. I was hanging with some knitters last night, wonder if there's anything like that here this weekend.

I did it for the first time last year and it was so rewarding. :yes:

From looking at the Cdn Cancer Society website, most of the Relay For Life events in Ontario are on June 20th :)

If you want to see knitters in the wild, keep your eyes open on June 14th - that's Worldwide Knit In Public Day :lol: Expect to see a great deal of us out and about (not that we aren't anyway.. :wink: )

Not really. I'll play it by ear and see what happens!

By the way, Elfa and Drea, yesterday was the 15th anniversary of Game 7 of the Western Conference Finals between Toronto and Los Angeles. Ahhhhhh, the memories.:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom