The Temple Bar - SF Here We Come...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
Hi guys :wave:

the beach was gorgeous today :love: trying to make the most of my weekdays before I start working. :wink:

check out Ireland and guess which part I'll be in :grumpy: I laughed last night when I saw it. The forecast is NOT good for the next 10 days.
galwayweather.jpg

Does this mean you got an email and a new job? If so, congrats :applaud:

Sorry about the weather...

I could have passed out an hour or two ago and probably slept thru the night. Sooooooooo tired :yawn:

Lila64 said:

Does this mean you got an email and a new job? If so, congrats :applaud:

yes! :) Only I start as soon as I get back.
Galway RB actually Loughrea. Apparently they've been soaked all summer. Don't know how much time I'll spend in Dublin, hopefully enough to check out a few things :shifty:

my sandcastle, the pic makes it look small but it was magnificent :wink:
IMG_0186.jpg
'

:wave: hi fah

I still haven't read them either :reject: I was buying them along the way.

Sarah is freaking out that she's going to get spoiled for the ending. :yikes: She said she's going to try to stay offline as much as possible for the next few days, avoid the media, and take her iPod with her Fri night when she gets it, so she can listen to loud music in case someone in line blurts out the ending.

It really sucks that it got out there, and ppl have to go to such lengths. :tsk:

don't know how they got this statistic but on the radio they said that something like 40% of Harry Potter fans admit they will skip to the last page before they read it. :lol:

She said the book is available now, online, but she's not sure if it's the whole thing, or just parts. Apparently, you can download it on torrents. It's so weird, all the other ones were so closely guarded till the release date.

Hasn't read a Harry Potter book yet :reject: , though Maddy has read them all. At least I've seen all of the movies to date.

Congrats redkat - and try & stay dry. Nice sandcastle :wink:

Happy almost vacation fah.

:wave:

Wow, I'm all alone on this board...peeps is off SFin'...Beav is Scottish now...NSW is F'in' himself....Thora is God knows-where...kat is outside in the sprinkler testing out her new parka...Lila is passed out from a party of teens...I'm all alone here...:sad:

:wink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Wow, I'm all alone on this board...peeps is off SFin'...Beav is Scottish now...NSW is F'in' himself....Thora is God knows-where...kat is outside in the sprinkler testing out her new parka...Lila is passed out from a party of teens...I'm all alone here...:sad:

:hug:

It's been a weird week. I'm glad it's almost over.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:shifty: geez how embarrassing it's like you have cameras or something

I hope you have a nice visit with your parents. Is the whole family going?

redkat said:

:shifty: geez how embarrassing it's like you have cameras or something

I hope you have a nice visit with your parents. Is the whole family going?

Hidden cameras at kat's house...:drool:

I'm heading out on my own...need to tie some things up before we head off for the surgery. It will be an interesting weekend to say the least...:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom