The Temple Bar - Rockin' The Joint...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still have a bunch of albums on cassette... Van Halen's 1984, REM's Up, Peter Gabriel's US, Led Zeppelin IV among others! I'm not gonna throw them away. :no:

Zoot, I'm a huge REM fan, but lean towards 80's-early 90's stuff.

Daysleeper is a pretty cool song. My favorite recent or semi-recent REM song is The Lifting, though. I love that song.

RedrocksU2 said:

Beav is married?...and his wife was pregnant? :reject: wow, I am totally out of the loop. :|

We should start a congratulations thread for his baby.

You did not know he was married with a kid on the way??? You spend too much time posting elsewhere, RR, you need to focus on this thread. :)

VintagePunk said:
Hey Zoot, have you started work yet?

Nope. :huh: They're still waiting for some paperwork but they're saying it should be anytime this week! I'm gonna run out of money soon. :huh: Credit cards!!! :happy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'd offer up some of my refund check, but I'm not that nice. :wink:

Hope all the stuff goes through soon! :yes:

Are you getting a lot back? :drool:

Damn, I need to do my taxes. It's always a pain in the neck! :grumpy:

Zootlesque said:

Are you getting a lot back? :drool:

Damn, I need to do my taxes. It's always a pain in the neck! :grumpy:

This is my student aid check, so it's not a ton, but enough to where I can throw some in the bank.

I have to do my taxes yet. I'm still waiting on one form, but usually I'm finished with them by this time each year.

RedrocksU2 said:
Nobody likes me:sad:

What the hell are you talking about? I thought you were like prom king of Interference or something! There was even an RR appreciation thread at some point. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom