The Temple Bar : Pacing The Cage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, Brighty, you only are speaking to me because you want to be different, not because you actually want to speak to me. That forces me to point out that you said "on the lose" as opposed to "on the loose".

It sucks that we're all doomed, by the way. Real bummer.

I like King of Queens. I think that show was somehow based on my life.

'78 - you think the cat is annoying now, wait til after the baby is there. My cat is out of his friggin mind over the kid. He doesn't do anything but sniff her now and then, but when she starts crying, he runs out of the room, and it's like he paces. Poor dude. Gets no love anymore.

No spoken words said:
I love October, Zoot. I don't give a shit how many people on this site bash it. I love the mood of it, and I love Edge's guitar on it.

Me too! The band were literally on fire in the early 80s! :drool:

October is arguably Larry Mullen Jr's best album!

U2Girl1978 said:

:hug:

I'm 24 wks which is 6 mths along. :happy:

ETA: Did something happen to your dogs awhile back?

Woohoo! If I haven't said it before - congrats! :hug:
Do you know, or do you intend to find out, if it's a boy or a girl? :cute:
Have you thought up names yet?

And yeah :( Not to get all depressing in the thread or anything, but my older pup, Buttons, passed away early in March. :sad: He's the black and white one in my sig pic. :heart:

No spoken words said:
So, Brighty, you only are speaking to me because you want to be different, not because you actually want to speak to me. That forces me to point out that you said "on the lose" as opposed to "on the loose".

It sucks that we're all doomed, by the way. Real bummer.

Well, my evil twin is a bit of a loser...:hmm:

But yes, I only talk to you due to some inner need for rebellion buried deep inside of me.

~BrightestStar~ said:
And yeah :( Not to get all depressing in the thread or anything, but my older pup, Buttons, passed away early in March. :sad: He's the black and white one in my sig pic. :heart:

OMG! :sad: I'm sorry. :hug:

Oh, fuck, Brighty, I'm too dense to have picked up on that, somehow. Sorry for your loss. :(

Snow, I do not like the show, at all,but I don't think liking it means you have bad taste, at all. Now, if you told me you liked "yes, dear", that could be another story. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Woohoo! If I haven't said it before - congrats! :hug:
Do you know, or do you intend to find out, if it's a boy or a girl? :cute:
Have you thought up names yet?

It's a girl and we decided on the name Skylar Rose. I was going to spell it Schuyler and I'm still debating on it but I don't know.

Awww no, I'm so sorry about your dog! :( :hug:

Beavs, was your cat a maniac before the baby came or after? My cat is completely crazy.

Thanks guys. :hug::heart:

Zootlesque said:

OMG! :sad: I'm sorry. :hug:

No spoken words said:
Oh, fuck, Brighty, I'm too dense to have picked up on that, somehow. Sorry for your loss. :(

:hug:
And not to worry hun, I wouldn't have expected you to know. I tried to avoid bringing up too often in threads - no need to depress everyone. I instead limited myself to the extremely depressing sig I had for a few weeks...

UberBeaver said:
I like King of Queens. I think that show was somehow based on my life.

A guy at work was saying how he didn't like the bickering in it. That is exactly why I like it - bickering is something I excel at.

I imagine if I ever marry it'll be something like that :up:

Bri - that's so sad :(

King of Queens is ok. Jerry Stiller can be really annoying!

You know what show I despise and cannot understand why it's still on? The War At Home. WTF! Seriously that is the worst show on TV right now.

Bye Zoots and NSW. :hug:

Bye Pokey, and Poodle. :hug:s

U2Girl1978 said:

It's a girl and we decided on the name Skylar Rose. I was going to spell it Schuyler and I'm still debating on it but I don't know.

Awww no, I'm so sorry about your dog! :( :hug:

That's a really pretty name.:yes: :heart:
I'm partial to the first spelling myself...

One of my friends is pregnant, she nad her husband haven't told anyone any names they are considering because they don't want all the added pressures people seem to give (ie..oh, I wouldn't name my kid that :| )

~BrightestStar~ said:
(ie..oh, I wouldn't name my kid that :| )

Would people actually say that? I can't believe people would be that rude..

ETA: I'm sure some people are quite capable though

I like the first sp too...very pretty

snowbunny00774 said:

Would people actually say that? I can't believe people would be that rude..

ETA: I'm sure some people are quite capable though

I like the first sp too...very pretty

That was my first thought too when she was telling me that (they haven't even told her mother :lol: and they are close).
I couldn't imagine people actually saying something like that...

But apparently a friend of hers told her of some bad experiences she had. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom