The Temple Bar : Pacing The Cage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
taking a day off when you really have nothing to do isn't as fun as it used to be... it's quite boring.

I know that feeling. You end up just staring out the window like, "What a waste. I should put on a Douche Monkey CD and trash my house. Again." Yep.

taking a day off when you really have nothing to do isn't as fun as it used to be... it's quite boring.

Are you bragging or complaining? If you're complaining I have a list of shit you can do....

ETA: :wink: disclaimer

UberBeaver said:

I know that feeling. You end up just staring out the window like, "What a waste. I should put on a Douche Monkey CD and trash my house. Again." Yep.

that's about it

snowbunny00774 said:

Are you bragging or complaining? If you're complaining I have a list of shit you can do....

bring it :mad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Considering the fact that I don't have a sleeping area here at work for when I'm in desperate need of a nap I decided to be really productive during my lunch hour and register for my spring classes. :nerd:

Don't even THINK about intercepting my MBU at the border, buddy.

It's being UPSd right now. You'll wish you were at work by the time I'm done with you.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm as innocent as a lamb.

I immediately think of a wolf dressed in sheeps clothing.

I also immediately think I sound like a 100yr grandmother. Now I'm just annoying myself.

snowbunny00774 said:

It's being UPSd right now. You'll wish you were at work by the time I'm done with you.

I immediately think of a wolf dressed in sheeps clothing.

I also immediately think I sound like a 100yr grandmother. Now I'm just annoying myself.

Or maybe he won't? It's all about pushing those limits, methinks. :hmm:

Hey, btw = :madwife:

That was especially for you. :sexywink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hey snow baby...I have to admit you made me laugh all weekend long...your statement about how a 6th grader was getting more action than you...:giggle:

Yeah - cos that's really bloody funny isn't it? :mad:

Ah Reg :hug:
Glad I can be of entertainment for you :drool:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Thora :hug:

Man, I've got Douche Monkey on the brain...however it is slowly being over taken by Opening Day for baseball...but the 'Douche' is on my mind...:shifty:

:lol:

I'm still so sleepy. I've had 3 cups of coffee already, and it seems to have done nothing to help me wake up. :yawn:

snowbunny00774 said:

Yeah - cos that's really bloody funny isn't it? :mad:

Ah Reg :hug:
Glad I can be of entertainment for you :drool:

The statement is funny...your situation is not....I could be of service to you...if I were in Londontown....:sigh:

I'm that kind of guy...:angel:

Thora...wake up damnit...borrow Beav's Douche Monkey CD!!! :rockon:

April...long time no....:shifty:....talk

Beav, I'm working on a short 35 minute drum solo which will show all my mad drumming skills...spinning the sticks, playing the tom-toms with my elbows, whipping out my huge....uh....er, mallet to bang on the gong...:giggle: I'm ready!!! :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom