The Temple Bar : Pacing The Cage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

Beavs, was your cat a maniac before the baby came or after? My cat is completely crazy.

Yeah, he's pretty insane. He's mellow, but I can tell he wants me dead. THe only thing keeping me alive is his inability to open cans of food. Once he figures that out, I'm done.

snow - the bickering is pretty much my house. lol. My wife is very much like his wife, she has a hair string temper Carrie. When something gets to her her first instinct is to destroy it, which is why I've found frying pans in the garbage, rat poison for the neighbor's dog and things tend to just disappear. I'll notice and be like, "Hey, where' that thing I had on the counter?" "I threw it out." "Why?" "I kept knocking it off the counter, so I threw it out." "But, I needed that." "I threw it out."

It works cause I can laugh at her, and that's when she knows she went a little crazy. There's a great line in that show where Doug says to her, "Most people start mad down here. You start mad all the way up here." Yep....that's my life. Plus he and I are both idiots that will makes excuses to the far reaches of the universe before admitting we were wrong.

UberBeaver said:

Yeah, he's pretty insane. He's mellow, but I can tell he wants me dead. THe only thing keeping me alive is his inability to open cans of food. Once he figures that out, I'm done.

snow - the bickering is pretty much my house. lol. My wife is very much like his wife, she has a hair string temper Carrie. When something gets to her her first instinct is to destroy it, which is why I've found frying pans in the garbage, rat poison for the neighbor's dog and things tend to just disappear. I'll notice and be like, "Hey, where' that thing I had on the counter?" "I threw it out." "Why?" "I kept knocking it off the counter, so I threw it out." "But, I needed that." "I threw it out."

It works cause I can laugh at her, and that's when she knows she went a little crazy. There's a great line in that show where Doug says to her, "Most people start mad down here. You start mad all the way up here." Yep....that's my life. Plus he and I are both idiots that will makes excuses to the far reaches of the universe before admitting we were wrong.

:lol:

Thanks BStar! :hug:

mad.jpg

It is fucking snowing outside right now! SNOWING!!! FUCK!! :rant:

Gah. What the hell is it doing snowing in Vancouver in April? My god. I woke up and thought, hmm, it's really bright out side my window. I open up the blinds to see snow on the ground. Apparently the forecast is for it to turn to rain, then it's supposed to be sunny and warm. Whatever. :rolleyes: Stupid weather.

You make it sounds like Global Warming is a bad thing. STFU.

Do I really have to put the wink smiley here? I'd like to not have to do that in this thread...

DaveC said:
:wave:

Haven't been around in a while, just thought I'd say hello and see what my friends are up to. :)

I'm up to being pissy and offensive.

Anyone need me to take care of unpleasantness for them? Today is a good day for me to that :yes:

I promise I'll be in a better mood by July though :angel:

Back
Top Bottom