The Temple Bar- One Step Closer to New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

well it wasn't with me :shrug:

Your friend just called me, the poker game is going into it's second night, and maybe into a third. He wants to know if I can join in...I'm considering it...:hmm:

What a fuckin' dork...I wanna meet that guy so I can slap him upside the head and say "How Fuckin' Stupid Are YOU!!!" :rant:

That's all from me...:reject:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Your friend just called me, the poker game is going into it's second night, and maybe into a third. He wants to know if I can join in...I'm considering it...:hmm:

What a fuckin' dork...I wanna meet that guy so I can slap him upside the head and say "How Fuckin' Stupid Are YOU!!!" :rant:

See, Reg? This is the kind of stupidity us single girls have to deal with every freaking day.

It's a nightmare. :killinface:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I know. I was just thinking tonight how all of a sudden don't think I like her so much anymore.

I can't understand why these people do it to their faces. Look at Helen Mirren! All wrinkles just like it should be.

Anyone want to bet that we will never hear from Jennifer Hudson again after this year?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:hug:

You guys are the best. This seriously did nothing for my self esteem, so I'm never going to go down that road again.

The shadow people are very cool - isn't this thing supposed to be over already though? I don't want there to be so much more, but I feel like if I've watched this far...

Self esteem is not overrated...I cherish mine...so all I can offer is that your douche-bag of a friend is lacking in some of his own...:tsk: those kind of things piss me off...I feel like Mike..:shifty:

However NSW and me is just frenz...:shifty:

Hi April...how's your pussy tonight...:shifty: Is she sleeping, or prowling around looking for action...:ohmy:

That's a shitload of :shifty:...:lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Actually it's the other way around my dear...it's nice to have you back in the form I've come to know and love...:hug:

Is she a shape shifter? THAT IS SO FUCKING COOL! Oooh, Ooooh, can you take the form of a falcon? And I can be a bucket of water! Wonder Twins, and shit. Our birthdays are close enough, we might be twins! If that's the case - good call on shooting me down in the Dublin Pub. This baby would have like 4 eyes, all real close together and shit.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Actually it's the other way around my dear...it's nice to have you back in the form I've come to know and love...:hug:

Hey so uh, Reg - wanna play that ten inch record for me? :flirt:

Ok, and the most interesting thing I learned in English this week was Rocky didn't win his fight in the original Rocky. Guess you do learn something new each day.

UberBeaver said:

Is she a shape shifter? THAT IS SO FUCKING COOL! Oooh, Ooooh, can you take the form of a falcon? And I can be a bucket of water! Wonder Twins, and shit. Our birthdays are close enough, we might be twins! If that's the case - good call on shooting me down in the Dublin Pub. This baby would have like 4 eyes, all real close together and shit.

:shrug:

My favorite quote of the day "It doesn't sound right to say "the baby took a shit""...:lmao:

Oh geez, I laughed out loud when I read that!! :lol:

UberBeaver said:

:lmao:

I was wondering about the form thing myself!!

I know we can knock this bar out - if the west coasters would get their shit together and pick up the slack.

Ok, and the most interesting thing I learned in English this week was Rocky didn't win his fight in the original Rocky. Guess you do learn something new each day.

Did you finish the Old Man and The Sea yet?

Uh...sure...:shifty:..it'd be my pleasure :sexywink:

And Rocco did NOT beat Apollo in the first fight, which is why the first movie worked so brilliantly and everything after was cheese. Oh, cheese I enjoy occasionally, but cheese nonetheless.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom