The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:

Because Young Guns II was absolutely horrible.

And NSW, he never said that. Are you happy sitting on your throne of lies? Are you? :grumpy:

He said it 3 times now. I'll find some other stuff he said later, takes time to go back and search.

No spoken words said:

He said it 3 times now. I'll find some other stuff he said later, takes time to go back and search.

Yes, yes it does. Which I have been doing for the past 10 minutes Liarpants. A big liarpants is what you are.

Originally posted by UberBeaver on 6/22
This topic [ http://forum.interference.com/t177534.html ] is fucking moronic and I am going to subliminally lead the creator into the Temple Bar through a combination Jedi mind trick and monetary bribe. When he arrives - NSW - you fucking go at him. I'll hang back until he starts babbling about bullshit and calling you a liar. THen when he posts his conspiracy theory, I'll zoom in with this image:
PWNED.jpg

:grumpy:

I feel like Mel Gibson in that movie about conspiracy theories.

I think it's called Conspiracy Theory.

What tv are you referring to, my dear?

Just got The Officr US seasons 1 and 2 today. :love:

e-mailed to berate SC's taste in tv....think I might have a new convert. More excited than i should be. :hyper:

VintagePunk said:
What tv are you referring to, my dear?

Just got The Officr US seasons 1 and 2 today. :love:

e-mailed trp bearate SC's taste in tv....thinkink I might have a new convert. More excited than i should be. :hyper:

Best purchase you will ever make. :up:

I watch TV, too.

Beav, for fuck's sake, make sure you get through Season 4 of the Wire before Season 5 starts in the Fall. Not sure where you left off, but, get 'er done.

LemonMacPhisto said:
:grumpy:

I think it's called Conspiracy Theory.

That's what They want you to believe.

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 45 seconds. <---Speaking of conspiracy theories, why has no one taken this mother fucker out yet? Can we get a second gunman here please? Who I got to sleep with to get a second gunman on the knoll here? Anyone?

UberBeaver said:

That's what They want you to believe.

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 45 seconds. <---Speaking of conspiracy theories, why has no one taken this mother fucker out yet? Can we get a second gunman here please? Who I got to sleep with to get a second gunman on the knoll here? Anyone?

NSW was fairly convinced Lila's an assassin, maybe she can help.

I don't know why I'm helping plot my own assassination, maybe it's because you cannot kill me.

That's right, you cannot, because you can't kill what you can't see!

fooled ya, bitch!

Back
Top Bottom