The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dearly Beloved, who are gathered here in this place of sin and seduction, to ponder the disappearence of the young and wandering soul of Tredgy - do not fear. For he has merely gone on to a bigger place, a less blue place, indeed, he has abandoned us for the real world- and music.
However, unlike the dead, he will still accept messages and donation via PM.

The vigil awaiting the return of Tre (along with Elvis) will begin now...until someone can forcibly drag him back by his ear.

This is all under the assumption that my sources aren't lying bastards.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Dearly Beloved, who are gathered here in this place of sin and seduction, to ponder the disappearence of the young and wandering soul of Tredgy - do not fear. For he has merely gone on to a bigger place, a less blue place, indeed, he has abandoned us for the real world- and music.

The vigil awaiting the return of Tre (along with Elvis) will begin now...until someone can forcibly drag him back by his ear.

He's with fucking Tupac and Biggie isn't he? And the dude from Milli Vanilli? On the island? Goddamnit. I should have learned how to play guitar more betterer.

No spoken words said:

Reg, read more slowly. I changed it to PMSing. Cos I thought that'd be a little bit amusing and a play on words and all.

Look I don't have time to slow down damnit...:angry: I'm constantly on the run, on my toes, multi-tasking and shit like that...

And damnit NSW, don't get all wordy and :cute: with me...I can't take it...I mean with Tre gone and Bri and I just a shell of our relationship...it's all getting to me...:crazy:

Yeah, sorry I missed the "S"...:sigh:

No spoken words said:

Well at least this post ended well.

So i'm like to draw some sort of conclusion to this, and assume that it's put to bed, and that you're not looking forward to me dressing in a barrel with straps? :sad:

Because I can, you know. :angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:eyebrow:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Look I don't have time to slow down damnit...:angry: I'm constantly on the run, on my toes, multi-tasking and shit like that...

And damnit NSW, don't get all wordy and :cute: with me...I can't take it...I mean with Tre gone and Bri and I just a shell of our relationship...it's all getting to me...:crazy:

Yeah, sorry I missed the "S"...:sigh:

Sorry Reg, I didn't slow down my ownself to stop and consider how your digital world has been turned on its ear. Forgive me?

UberBeaver said:

You ever seen Young Guns? Yeah, just like that.

Man, Young Guns I or Young Guns II?

If it's Young Guns II, then I will be very sad.

VintagePunk said:

So i'm like to draw some sort of conclusion to this, and assume that it's put to bed, and that you're not looking forward to me dressing in a barrel with straps? :sad:

Because I can, you know. :angry:

You wear the fucking barrel. With the Snow approved sandals, of course.

I don't think I want to take tools (other tools anyway) to thisparticlar probmlem :no:

helpson it's way though :up:

VP i'll be stupid whenever....I thought;s that;s obvious, nio?

UberBeaver said:

Bar patrons. Today is APRIL 7th, ok??? Seriously, it's the 7th.

Anyway, I just want you all to know that if LemonMacPhisto comes in this thread, I'm gonna go Zed on his ass and gimp that bastard out. So it shall be written, so it shall be done. Battlestar Galactica....best....show....ever...M I RITE???

This needed to be posted again, sorry.

fah said:
I haven't seen either Young Guns movie...

Why the sadness :hmm:

Because Young Guns II was absolutely horrible.

And NSW, he never said that. Are you happy sitting on your throne of lies? Are you? :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom