The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't say that I watch a plethora of them, but, now and then, sure, they can be intriguing. I like all sorts of films, docs amongst them. This one just seems extra appealing because the doc makers got a lot more than they expected to.

like Capote in In Cold Blood....those are always interesting because it's more into the psyche not just a crime recount

Matsui is the most consistant and most underrated player on the team.

I have Guinness and i believe perhaps a tad too much in me

Wineacure. It's a word now.

Wait. That would make fucking money.

A place that gave manicures and pedicures and also served wine as you got that done.....

No spoken words said:
I'm not so nice after all???? :)

Damn, Canadians stole my idea, went back in time, opened a place in London. That vexes me.

Not according to some people. Or so I've heard. :shifty:

Wormhole? :ohmy:

I should have gone to Blockbuster before coming home. I have to see if there's anything on tv tonight now. Damnit.

Ever notice how on weekends where you have a lot going on you would rather be home and on weekends you have nothing going on you'd rather be out?

wormhole is a shortcut through space and time.

No bike race for me, staying home, it's 50 outside and no desire to freeze.

No choice but to stay home and look at travel sites.

I might be meeting a friend for coffee tomorrow, but that's pretty much it.

Heh, yeah you haven't noticed it? They're talking about you allllllllll over. It's bad, man. Real bad.

Ask Beav re: wormholes

I have to catch the repeat of Kathy Griffin on Larry King tonight - he's so fucking senile and she just rolls with it. Cracks me up.

lynnok said:

I know what a wormhole is in the real world, but as it applies to this thread, no idea.

I'll ask Beav, LMPA.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Good marketing NSW...we claim you left, you say we kicked you out...we put out two mediocre releases without you, you play to sold out fairgrounds paving the way for our 'huge' comeback tour. There we make millions, lay waste to the masses and then you and Beav get in a fight over the dinner spread at the Garden and we break up again...:up:

We ARE eating fucking shellfish, mother fucker. I don't want hear that NSW bitch complain again or this reunion is over before it starts. And he doesn't get to have any artistic input cause his shit is WEAK.

lynnok said:

Wormhole = sometimes people answer a question before it's asked, or just other random weird shit goes on. That's a wormhole. Were they before your time NSW?

50? Upstate really IS Canada.

Back
Top Bottom