The Temple Bar: NYC Get Ready For Those Buybacks - UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have an easy fast then NSW :)

Have fun tonight everyone who's meeting up - I'll be raising a glass to you at the Elevation show here in TO tonight :wink:

Oh, it was industry shit for work. Part of the problem is that I kinda can't talk about it, cause I don't really know what it is, but I was supposed to tell people how it's gonna be from here on in. And by my second sentence they let me know how it was REALLY gonna be from here on in.

You ever see the 40 Year Old Virgin when Cal meets the chick from the Office at the speed dating thing and he goes off? And then she goes off right back and he ends with, "Well I did not know that, so I'm sorry." Well, we recreated that scene and I was Cal.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Status quo?!

in here!?

Completely unacceptable. I'm so very disappointed in you all.

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE US?

I ASK AGAIN - WHO ARE YOU - TO JUDGE - US? THAT SECOND PART WITH ALL OF THE "-" IS MEANT TO BE READ IN A STACATTO FASHION WHICH IS WHY I PLACE THE "-" IN THERE. FYI.

I guess that would be nice. I haven't exactly been the ideal friend. Maybe it just wants more than skim milk and running. You're right. Thank you. You are a good diety. I apologize for my insolent tone and bellowing manner from earlier, but really, it's the only way those of you from upon high ever answer us, so you can't really blame me, you know?

~BrightestStar~ said:
Really, this friendly advice is just a means to placate you into submission while I plot a diabolical and evil punishment for you obnoxious and irratating manner.

err...what I mean to say is, Happy to Help. :)

Someday an era of Reason and Enlightenment shall come and wipe all you oppresive dietys back to the land of fiction (the Indians called it Kanada) where you all belong. In story books and gruesome fairy tales. BE GONE!

I sorta got a little smoted and reprimanded for not eating right. I then apologized, got smoted again, and became filled with pride and anger and lashed out at my god. The real action should be starting soon. I figure it being the day of atonement it's a great day to recreate some Old Testament stuff. Right?

Back
Top Bottom