The Temple Bar: NYC Get Ready For Those Buybacks - UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

I think the problem may have been not the water wasn't hot enough but that the water was Mexican. See what it does to your stomach? I could imagine what it would do an open wound. That's a great story though. :up: Hero.

I was talking about SurvivorMAN. Some guy they drop in remote locales for a week and he has to then, well, survive. Yesterday he killed a snake, ate a turtle, built a raft and went through croc infested waters and lamented missing his family. Awesome. I've never watched it, but I wouldn't mind being on the Greatest Race. Survivor freaks me out cause they eat rats and stingrays. I want to be amongst civilazation, which is ironic cause I don't like people all that much. But they have food. I'd really just be in it for the free airfare.

I didn't have a survivorMAN story :angry:

I think that you should try survivorMAN for a while. I'm pretty sure I can rake up enough donations to get you dropped off at a remote location for an extended period of time.

The race would be cool though (for me, not you), I wonder if they'll over open it to Canadian residents :hmm:

UberBeaver said:

I've never watched it, but I wouldn't mind being on the Greatest Race.

Do you mean Amazing Race?

If so, I'd love to be on that show too. It's awesome! A friend and I talked about applying a few years ago, but came to the conclusion that we weren't dramatic or interesting enough to be cast, so we didn't bother.

Nice! :up:

I think arguing would definitely be a bonus in your direction.

My friend and I can be a little nuts when we're together, but we never fight. Although, combine lots of jetlag with not enough sleep, and I'm sure we'd be uber-bitches.

Maybe we should apply after all. :hmm:

But I'm not living in the States any more, so I don't think I would qualify. I'm a citizen, but I'm sure you probably have to have lived there for a while in order to be eligible.

My dad (Aaron? :hmm: ) is an asshole. :happy:

So I, being his lovely daughter, am calling him every half-hour until he calls me back (have called him four to five times since noon to confirm his taking me to the airport tomorrow with no call back) and last time I called it went straight to voicemail.

And the laptop arrived but since no one was home to sign for it it went back to the UPS in the ghetto where my mom will have to go tomorrow to go pick it up.

And people used to ask why they only had one. :wink:

You're not sure if Aaron is your dad, or if your dad's name is Aaron?

Canadians are not allowed on American Reality shows cause we like our white trash "Ey" free, plus if an American gets hurt, they're fucked. If one of you Canadrites got hurt you'd just go to the free clinic and that's no fun.

Yes, Amazing Race, my bad. I'm going to invent a show called the Greatest Race and I'm going to be in it. And I'm going to win the $10 million. My sister asked me to be on that with her. That'd be weird. She's weird. But I think it'd be funny cause half way through we'd both just quit. At the time she asked me though she just wanted to be on it cause there was a midget on it and she wanted to hang out with the midget. I'm sure she's forgotten all about the show by now.

UberBeaver said:

Yes. i will go. For real. 2 two weeks even. Please, the remoter the better. Quiet is good.

I'll send you to my nana's house. satisfies all of these things. and you have to shower with cold water, and cook on a range, and get turf for the fire. good times. :happy:

The first time was a great time
The second time was a blast
The third time I fell in love
Now I hope it lasts

I am now going to put my English degree to good use and write a letter explaining why I shouldn't have to pay $65 because of an expired registration. Let's see if SJU gave me my money's worth.

Wow, weird timing. Where is her house? Ireland? I'm in. I'll light the lawn on fire - with pleasure.

Pete who? Never heard of him. I'll burn him too, I don't give a fuck.

My car registration. I had the expired sticker on the windsheild and got a ticket. However - I had the new registration in the VISOR. If the friggin cop hadn't been so lazy and had taken the car to have broken INTO my car, he would have seen it and this all would have been avoided. Half ass police work = Phale. :tsk: NYPD, pffft.

UberBeaver said:
Pete who? Never heard of him. I'll burn him too, I don't give a fuck.

My car registration. I had the expired sticker on the windsheild and got a ticket. However - I had the new registration in the VISOR. If the friggin cop hadn't been so lazy and had taken the car to have broken INTO my car, he would have seen it and this all would have been avoided. Half ass police work = Phale. :tsk: NYPD, pffft.

Shouldn't it just be good enough to show the receipt for the renewed sticker? or is it a failure to display whether you have it or not thing?

Only because you never had to cut turf Mia, :tsk:

UberBeaver said:

I am now going to put my English degree to good use and write a letter explaining why I shouldn't have to pay $65 because of an expired registration. Let's see if SJU gave me my money's worth.

They didn't.

We are.

St. John's.

Beav and I went to the same fucking college.

Yeah. Then Gollum pulls Frodo out, after he falls in.

I fucking hated SJU. Left twice, came back twice. I'm like one of the few people on earth that loved HS but disliked college. Not my college years, cos I had a job I loved with a bunch of insane punks, but the college itself. Eh.

Back
Top Bottom