The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
March Madness kicks copious amounts of ass. I love gambling.

For obvious reasons, March Madness pools at my current place of employment are strictly forbidden. Will have to do one outside of work.

Even the NBA playoff this year are looking interesting....Madness into Baseball/NHL/NBA playoffs.....fucking good stuff.

Dalton said:

As a nominal Pistons fan. When he wants to play, he's awesome. But 60% of the time he doesn't care.

Agreed. He's a headcase.

I just think that I gave up on the NBA, but, wow, all of a sudden....9 good teams in the West, 3 in the East....and young stars, who are great on and off the court....LeBron, Chris Paul, Bosh, Dwight Howard, Wade, Durant, Brandon Roy, Deron Williams and on and on.

No spoken words said:

Agreed. He's a headcase.

I just think that I gave up on the NBA, but, wow, all of a sudden....9 good teams in the West, 3 in the East....and young stars, who are great on and off the court....LeBron, Chris Paul, Bosh, Dwight Howard, Wade, Durant, Brandon Roy, Deron Williams and on and on.

Rasheed's still better than Lamar Odom....:uhoh:

Please don't cut off my leg and use it as a bendy straw, please don't.....:pray:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Rasheed's still better than Lamar Odom....:uhoh:

Please don't cut off my leg and use it as a bendy straw, please don't.....:pray:

I think Rasheed at his best is clearly the better player...but frankly, I'd rather be Odom's teammate.

No spoken words said:

I forget, sometimes, the depth of your Odom-hate.

:)

Lakers are a force now, I'd not want to play them.

I hope the Lakers win it this year...it's been too long for them.

When I was a youngin' I loved Magic/Kareem/Worthy even Rambis...that was my team...:up: I betrayed them by moving up to Sacramento and becoming a Kings fan...:sigh:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I hope the Lakers win it this year...it's been too long for them.

When I was a youngin' I loved Magic/Kareem/Worthy even Rambis...that was my team...:up: I betrayed them by moving up to Sacramento and becoming a Kings fan...:sigh:

I moved to LA, and now to Chicago, but my loyalties remain the same. I pulled for the Dodgers in LA, cos that did not harm the Yanks any, but, my favorite teams did not change....Lakers/Kings battles were great.

No spoken words said:

I moved to LA, and now to Chicago, but my loyalties remain the same. I pulled for the Dodgers in LA, cos that did not harm the Yanks any, but, my favorite teams did not change....Lakers/Kings battles were great.

Yeah, but when I got here the Kings were shitty...worse than shitty...so shitty that I got free tickets all the time and began watching them on TV, because once I got married that's all I was allowed to do...so when they started winning I got attached, and now I can't shake them.

I find myself rooting for Kobe, even though I think he's a prick...but you couldn't get me to say anything good about Odom...:no:

You know what tickles the shit out of me. Doozer (FUCKING doozer of all people) has gotten upset in the last 24 hours because I posted the Danimal thread and Redrocks posted the How Much Do I Cost thread.

Fucking hell.

Sometimes I imagine that a sad reality will actually manifest in a physical form and start slapping people.

NBA talk :drool:

My team and I were just looking at Lakers tickets on stubhub....$$$$$$...I wannna go see Chris Paul play.

Dalton said:
You know what tickles the shit out of me. Doozer (FUCKING doozer of all people) has gotten upset in the last 24 hours because I posted the Danimal thread and Redrocks posted the How Much Do I Cost thread.

Fucking hell.

Sometimes I imagine that a sad reality will actually manifest in a physical form and start slapping people.

Wow. I guess you sullied the great forum that is OOC, huh?

Crazy.

True story coming up;

When Magic came out and said that he had the virus.......I was washing my car and the radio was on KROQ. Jed The Fish (DJ) announced it......and I literally sat on the curb and started sobbing. :|

RedrocksU2 said:
True story coming up;

When Magic came out and said that he had the virus.......I was washing my car and the radio was on KROQ. Jed The Fish (DJ) announced it......and I literally sat on the curb and started sobbing. :|

When we found out that Bias died, a lot of us in HS were really really upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom