The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton, I did not see your post where you got pissed at Wire spoilers...did not even see the original post.....but, last night's episode was one of the best I've ever seen....just fantastic.

No spoken words said:
Dalton, I did not see your post where you got pissed at Wire spoilers...did not even see the original post.....but, last night's episode was one of the best I've ever seen....just fantastic.

I believe it. Sadly, I now know the identity of two characters that are alive at the end of the series. Damn it. I plan on starting on season two later tonight.

Dalton said:

I believe it. Sadly, I now know the identity of two characters that are alive at the end of the series. Damn it. I plan on starting on season two later tonight.

That sucks, sorry. I try to never get specific about a show in a thread, unless the thread is dedicated to that program.

At least you know they are alive, as opposed to knowing that they are dead.

No spoken words said:

That sucks, sorry. I try to never get specific about a show in a thread, unless the thread is dedicated to that program.

At least you know they are alive, as opposed to knowing that they are dead.

True, the problem is that it is two characters that I should ALWAYS be wondering if they are going to die.

I found a pet assassin

Funny-Pics_Animated_Ak47Cat.gif

And this one might want to apply for either team :hmm:

catattack2nc0.gif

No spoken words said:
That's awesome....THE AMENDMENT was born like 2 posts after THE EXCEPTION was.

And they say interference is getting worse.

:)

I actually think we broke the nicknaming rules, because if I recall I dubbed myself THE AMENDMENT, son of THE EXCEPTION.

elevated_u2_fan said:

by "they" I assume you mean "lemonboy" or whatever... according to him we're all "teenyboppers"... I'm thinking of changing my status :hmm:

Is there spaghetti in that mess of a bedroom (re: location)

I'd say the qualities vary in each, probably evening out similarly. However, quantity clearly favors the Superthread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom