The Temple Bar - No Mo' Drama.....UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In response - when no one has possession. Then the rule does not apply. We got that called on us. It was frickin' ridiculous. I'm always watching for the 3 second violation. The team we play tomorrow (tonight) has 2 stars, and the rest are filler, I do believe. I think they are weak on rebounding, and luckily we have that going for us. Now we just have to make our shots & the easy lay-ups.

Generally, that's good advice.

Coaches usually only bitch to me for not making enough calls, though. It's amazing how many think a contested shot must be a shooting foul.

Coaches are people, and so, they're going to bitch about whatever you do. Sad fact. Call too many fouls? They'll complain. Not enough? Complaints. Thankless gig, being a ref.

Dalton said:
The Wire: Season One: Episode 4: Best written hour of television I have ever had the privilege of watching.

More to follow.

It's been so long ago for me, so I do not recall the content of each episode.....however, you could apply that title to many episodes......glad you're digging it, it's awesome. Even Lord Douche liked it.

phillyfan26 said:
Except for, you know, the money.

Still thankless. The $$$ is not a thank you. Not saying not to do it, you should do as much of it as you can. I did some softball umpiring when I was in college and it was odd to play a few nights a week but ump another.....liked the extra $$$ from it, in top of my retail gig, though.

No spoken words said:

It's been so long ago for me, so I do not recall the content of each episode.....however, you could apply that title to many episodes......glad you're digging it, it's awesome. Even Lord Douche liked it.

The thing that impressed me about the episode is that nothing dramatic happened it is just well written.

Dalton said:

The thing that impressed me about the episode is that nothing dramatic happened it is just well written.

It's insanely well written. I tell you Dalton, choosing to watch this series was one of the best decisions you'll ever make....as it pertains to the world of entertainment, of course.

Dalton said:

Mostly cause I didn't go to college and don't know my right from left.

Should I take that as a 'no' or do you not share this info?

I usually prefer to specifically refer to it in a PM or something, rather than it living forever in a thread. You're not premium, cos you did not go to college and thus your earning potential is poor. All that being said, yup, I do perhaps maybe work there.

Television series I haven't watched that make me feel like I'm missing out list:

The Wire
BBC Office
Lost

No spoken words said:

I usually prefer to specifically refer to it in a PM or something, rather than it living forever in a thread. You're not premium, cos you did not go to college and thus your earning potential is poor.

I live on LOVE motherfucker.

Do you want to spend 45 minutes bashing the shit out of Comcast with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom