The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:

Is she not the lost civilization born again, come to reclaim her people's fallen glory whilst exacting revenge upon the interlopers to her lands? Did I misread the stars and prophecies? lol, my bad. Sorry. I totally thought you were someone else, Meeuh.

Oh, see I thought she was mother of my brotha da Buddha....and a dream sent by Mara to decieve us and hide the truth of reality.

snowbunny00774 said:
I think my advice was for him to start packing. :genius:

I went back a bit, but it seems the beginning of the conversation is in the old thread, and I'm kinda lazy, so...........

..........:uhoh:

But "start packing" is good advice like 94% of the time. It's up there with, "Let it go," "Fuck it," "GFY" and "STFU." So good work.

UberBeaver said:
Is she not the lost civilization born again, come to reclaim her people's fallen glory whilst exacting revenge upon the interlopers to her lands? Did I misread the stars and prophecies? lol, my bad. Sorry. I totally thought you were someone else, Meeuh.

No, not me. Definitely someone else. I'm hoping the 2012 thing is a crock. There's still so much to do and I can't fit it all in 4 years.

UberBeaver said:

I went back a bit, but it seems the beginning of the conversation is in the old thread, and I'm kinda lazy, so...........

..........:uhoh:

But "start packing" is good advice like 94% of the time. It's up there with, "Let it go," "Fuck it," "GFY" and "STFU." So good work.

thank you. I wont sue if you include it in the new bible :benevolent:

~BrightestStar~ said:

1oo points eh?
Just enought to get critically analyzed?

Speaking of critical analysis. Are you guys fully licensed and certified?
Such things should not be done by amateurs.

We can produce the proper documentation upon request.

UberBeaver said:

It was a 40 Year Old Virgin reference. Maybe I should wait 4 more years to make it more fully appropriate?

I saw the movie and understood the reference. I even saw the deleted extended scene with them going back and forth.

37 + 4 = 41

UberBeaver said:

I never saw the extended edition. Is it funny?

I thought you were 36. You just had a birthday though, right?

Yeah, turned 37.

The extended edition is actually better, at least to me....some funny lines got cut out.

I tried once. NSW is right. They're the worst. Mostly because I get kicked out of real bars.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ick.
Studying sucks. :(

Fine, fine...I'll go ask there.
And I must thank you, that thread brought much amusement while I was procrastinating the other night.

Ha, don't thank me, thank LM for starting it, and Beav for adding some life to it.

unico said:
i know people who like to discuss business at bars :shifty:

I do too, but, for me, it's the worst place possible to discuss business. A lot less prevalent of a thing than it used to be, too.

I like bars, but, not for that.

Hey Mia. I demand you view my posts to you in the Critical Analyses thread. Those 100 IP will be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom