The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beav, looks like I'm gonna get back into Galactica via DVD. Someone bought me season 1 for my b-day (not Muldfeld), so, fuck it, will see if I get back into it.

UberBeaver said:
Yeah, Spiderman 3 = Spiderman 1 and Spiderman 2 but with the guys from That 70s Show and Sideways in lieu of Willem DaFoe and umm...that guy from Chocolate and a Frida. Chocolate - I will admit - is a very good movie. Oh, and some real cornball shit too.

You mean the awesome Alfred Molina.

Spidey 3 wasn't that bad, but nothing to really rave about. I haven't seen it since it was at the theaters, so my opinion may change on 2nd viewing.

Gwen Stacy :up::up::up:
Peter bitchsmacking MJ :up::up::up:
Venom :down::down::down:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You know, I think the Buddha said that. Sneaked it right in between the 4 Noble Truths and the 8 fold path.
Nice catch.

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become. I am not Spiderman 3. See how that works? BAM. - Buddah.

UberBeaver said:

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become. I am not Spiderman 3. See how that works? BAM. - Buddah.

Life is samsara,life is suffering. Spiderman 3 increases our suffering. To cease suffering, one must destroy all belief in Spiderman 3. Say it with me now bitches, Ommmmm......

~Buddha. Verse IV.a

it melted? you lucky bastard. no, no one is in the other one yet :( so I only had to do one thankfully. I debated not doing mine at all cos I have the 4x4, but I could hear my grandparents sitting on my shoulders (somehow they teleported in miniature form from their living room in Dublin) discussing how shameful my laziness was so I had to do it :bowsheadshamefully:

unico said:

can't you get some kids to do it? :drool: child labor :drool:

if a kid had walked by they were getting a shovel and $20 shoved in their hand. LB's all stayed in. there's a serious lack of them in my neighbourhood which is great in the summer but is crap in the winter.

bailey :cute:

snowbunny00774 said:
i I could hear my grandparents sitting on my shoulders (somehow they teleported in miniature form from their living room in Dublin) discussing how shameful my laziness was so I had to do it :bowsheadshamefully:

I got voices in my head like that too. Usually I can ignore them though.

UberBeaver said:

I got voices in my head like that too. Usually I can ignore them though.

now that's a talent I would like. then i'd only have to face the catholic guilt thing which is so much easier to deal with.

aww thanks! isn't he prec? i'm obsessed with my own dog. does that make me crazy? i wish i wasn't in the picture, because i look awful. but he was really uncomfortable until i sat down with him. i guess he is just as obsessed with me :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom