The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:

sometimes background checks take time to complete, and if you are the most suitable candidate for the job bar the results of the check they may want to "book" you so to speak. maybe :shrug:

congrats though, and I read from the bottom up so also great news about the wee one's murmur :hug:

remember something cold from the freezer for instant skin relief!!

Ok, but what does a background check consist of? I'm really worried that my credit will affect getting me this job because I have to deal with sensitive information every day.

snowbunny00774 said:

I'm loathe to admit it, but yes, I'm dedicated and contientious. I think not having direct reports will be a nice break for me :mortified admitting that but I hold myself way to accountable to them and the business:

Sometimes I feel like that child Solomon suggested halving.

I'll do the honors.

U2Girl1978 said:

Ok, but what does a background check consist of? I'm really worried that my credit will affect getting me this job because I have to deal with sensitive information every day.

They're not checking your credit. They're checking to see if you've been arrested, etc.

No spoken words said:

She's dedicated and she takes her career seriously.

I know the type. :)

Snow, I'll try to curtail my crazy partying ways.

you do :)

and yes, that would be best. Until I'mk having fun, no one has fun!!

Seriously though, it's nice to hear you are going out and enjoying it. I keep meaning to ask how the dating thing is going, still keeping my hope in bar meetings alive* lol?

*:pray:

snowbunny00774 said:

you do :)

and yes, that would be best. Until I'mk having fun, no one has fun!!

Seriously though, it's nice to hear you are going out and enjoying it. I keep meaning to ask how the dating thing is going, still keeping my hope in bar meetings alive* lol?

*:pray:

I go out sporadically, but I pick my spots well. I dig the city a lot, though....feels much more like "home" than LA ever did, even with my missing my friends so much.

The dating thing died a while ago.

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm a scrooge this year. Noone is getting any presents from me.

Well, it's also because I'm broke and looking for work is making me a real nasty bitch.

my christmas cards are coming back for not having postage lol and someone recently received an empty box because I forgot to put the gift in. So in essence no one is getting anything from me either.

/needssleep

redkat said:
hi reg :hug:

hi jules and carlos :wave:

snow you gotta do it :up:

if that's what the stars said then so be it!

Jules, sometimes they do check your credit (sorry Mike, yikes) - depends on the industry. Is it to do with finance?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yeah doctor's can do that...and you're a first time parent...it's all good.

And you gave me shit about Miley....look at your playlist...:giggle:

:lmao: I know. I forgot that I had last.fm on! My fiance's dad and stepmom found a cd where different disney princesses were singing and had her name in it. It is so cute!

snowbunny00774 said:

Jules, sometimes they do check your credit (sorry Mike, yikes) - depends on the industry. Is it to do with finance?

Oh damn. Then I guess I won't be getting this job after all. I mean my credit is ok. It's not great. I've never had bankruptcy but I have been delinquent.

And no. It's not in finance. It's very hard to explain. It's like a customer service/concierge type of job.

snowbunny00774 said:

every nice moment must be destroyed :)

You misunderstand!!!

I refuse to let anyone else do this. It's a big decision, and if it must be done, then let someone that appreciates you and will miss the whole you do the trick.

snowbunny00774 said:

No sorry needed, you're right, it does happen. I am just used to it not happening to me. :)

U2Girl1978 said:

Oh damn. Then I guess I won't be getting this job after all. I mean my credit is ok. It's not great. I've never had bankruptcy but I have been delinquent.

And no. It's not in finance. It's very hard to explain. It's like a customer service/concierge type of job.

I think you'll be ok.

No spoken words said:

I go out sporadically, but I pick my spots well. I dig the city a lot, though....feels much more like "home" than LA ever did, even with my missing my friends so much.

The dating thing died a while ago.

that's good you like it and it's closer to home. I'll be sending you two driveways of snow while your still in love with this shit. ugh.

oh. that sucks :( it seemed so promising (and vindicating for me!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom