The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:
last night i got high with friends and left my keys in the ignition of my mother's car in a busy parking lot.

do you see my problem here?
:huh:

Was the car still running? I did that once - only it was my car, not my mom's.

No spoken words said:

Kindred spirit to Beav.

Don't jinx her, man. She's still young. There is hope for her.

VertigoGal said:

me neither, the car's fine!
aha.

I've been leaving my inside car light on the past two weeks...my wife is constantly berating me for it...I told we've got one of those Die Hard batteries it's cool....not good enough for her though...something about I need to take responsibility and listen or something...I don't remember.

I'm pretty sure it was off.
Still though...fuck.
did anything bad happen to you when you left yours on?
Haha reggie- and the battery or something in this car is so nearly shot, I'm scared to drive in it anyway.
Oh and the emergency brake light is always on, freaks me out everytime on the freeway :lol: hoho

and yeah stop fucking jinxing me I'm going to go to college and get a scholarship and become a pill-popping misanthropic doctor just like House and everyone will find my vast knowledge and antics amusing for about an hour a week.

VertigoGal said:
and yeah stop fucking jinxing me I'm going to go to college and get a scholarship and become a pill-popping misanthropic doctor just like House and everyone will find my vast knowledge and antics amusing for about an hour a week.

Oh.

VertigoGal said:
I'm pretty sure it was off.
Still though...fuck.
did anything bad happen to you when you left yours on?
Haha reggie- and the battery or something in this car is so nearly shot, I'm scared to drive in it anyway.
Oh and the emergency brake light is always on, freaks me out everytime on the freeway :lol: hoho

When I was your age...all those years ago...:uhoh:...my Dad had this piece of crap car that smoked so bad, it was like something Batman would use as a distraction...one day I pulled up to a stoplight and it was smoking so bad you couldn't see anything 3 feet in front or in back of you...this guy yells out to me "your car's on fire"....I was like STFU...and :reject: at the same time...:sigh:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
You've ruined my shower time :angry:

Wow, you need to get out more DOL...and trust me, I've only livened up shower time baby...:yes:

You need to loosen up, have a couple of drinks before you get in next time...and then let the fun begin...:shifty:

Hey NSW, post that pic of me, so it'll be ingrained in her mind whenever she gets in the shower...:up:

haha, aww reg. :hug:
my dad's former car (RIP) didn't like to close her passenger side door in the winter. my dad would be driving to work with one hand on the wheel and the other holding a rope keeping the door shut.

the last straw was sitting in rush hour traffic in Atlanta in the heat of summer with no A/C. that was hell. :crack:

now he has an old but reliable honda civic. :heart:

VertigoGal said:

I'm already as sarcastic and bitter as House, and no one finds me amusing. Getting the doctorate would just be a waste of time.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Wow, you need to get out more DOL...and trust me, I've only livened up shower time baby...:yes:

You need to loosen up, have a couple of drinks before you get in next time...and then let the fun begin...:shifty:

Hey NSW, post that pic of me, so it'll be ingrained in her mind whenever she gets in the shower...:up:
I'd rather think about Shakira in the shower, kthx. Or Bono. Or my boyfriend.

And alcohol wouldn't do a damn good. I was hungover today, it took all of my effort just to get off the damn couch.

VertigoGal said:
yeah but think of all the prescriptions you could get your hands on!
no more "mom i think i need my wisdom teeth out...again..." for you!

I pop antacids like candy. Just need to put them in a bottle labeled "chewable morphine" and I'm in. :up:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I'd rather think about Shakira in the shower, kthx. Or Bono. Or my boyfriend.

And alcohol wouldn't do a damn good. I was hungover today, it took all of my effort just to get off the damn couch.

Ooh, yeah put Shakira in the fantasy about me...:up:....you're getting good at this...:D

Bono and the bf...can stay at home, while you're in the shower...:yes:

What you need is to set another drink down wherever you fall asleep at, so in the morning you can wake up and pound another one before getting up....that way you're all ready for shower time....:applaud:

Both problems...solved!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

When I was your age...all those years ago...:uhoh:...my Dad had this piece of crap car that smoked so bad, it was like something Batman would use as a distraction...one day I pulled up to a stoplight and it was smoking so bad you couldn't see anything 3 feet in front or in back of you...this guy yells out to me "your car's on fire"....I was like STFU...and :reject: at the same time...:sigh:

My first car when I was 18-ish was an AMC Pacer. It was 8,000 years old, it lacked floorboards and was lame as hell, but it was mine. :heart:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Ooh, yeah put Shakira in the fantasy about me...:up:....you're getting good at this...:D

Bono and the bf...can stay at home, while you're in the shower...:yes:

What you need is to set another drink down wherever you fall asleep at, so in the morning you can wake up and pound another one before getting up....that way you're all ready for shower time....:applaud:

Both problems...solved!
No. You can go shower with Edge or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom