The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has kind of been dead for almost an hour, but I must point out that I am happy at the moment! Happy and a little bit drunk but happy 'cause while getting drunk I was cuddling with a very nice guy and watching freaking Monty Python and the Holy Grail and there are few better ways to spend an evening, if I do say so myself.

Lila64 said:
for pfan - the other bonus I forgot to PM about... the 45 second rule is only 15 seconds for premium members :happy:

That is exciting. It gives me more time to pwn n00bs in FYM. :wink:

The Daily Mail link in one of the FYM threads - the guy moving into a house he doesn't live in for his probation. It's one of the other "articles" in the sidebar.

it's not happening. :( they decided bailey was too big for their interests (read: this is a house, not an apartment or a condo so wtf?) but it is ultimately their call, so...yeah.

Last edited:
we did actually. we were all set. i told my friend though to just go ahead and find one-room vacancies. it's not fair to have this pushed off because of me. she's getting nervous because classes start in a month.

Oh this is the house that bailey wasn't welcome at. gotcha. that sucks, they must have known that bailey was part of the deal.

will you be able to find a one room for yourself?

I'm not sure which quotes were his off the top of my head, but I know he said someting about "gefilte fish" once. He was :coocoo:

His exit wasn't dramatic, but it's becoming dramatic. He got fired, but he's trying to make it look like discrimination. My company, apparently, doesn't like Jewish people, which explains why about half of the office is jewish - so that The Man (also Jewish) can fire them. It's very complex, don't try to understand. Anyway, the guy next to me (not jewish) is being singled out as being particularly rascist and just got off the phone with HR - "Dude - I married a Chinese girl!" This might be fun. :D

I hope they call me. :hyper:

UberBeaver said:
I'm not sure which quotes were his off the top of my head, but I know he said someting about "gefilte fish" once. He was :coocoo:

His exit wasn't dramatic, but it's becoming dramatic. He got fired, but he's trying to make it look like discrimination. My company, apparently, doesn't like Jewish people, which explains why about half of the office is jewish - so that The Man (also Jewish) can fire them. It's very complex, don't try to understand. Anyway, the guy next to me (not jewish) is being singled out as being particularly rascist and just got off the phone with HR - "Dude - I married a Chinese girl!" This might be fun. :D

I think "Dude - I married a Chinese girl!" belongs in Ashley :yes:

That live web feed equipment you're always going on about? I demand you set it up in your office so we can all enjoy the weeding out of rascists who disguise themselves by marrying Chinese girls and hiring Jewish people :hyper:

UberBeaver said:

Oh please have HR call Beav...please...:pray:

Hey Beav...Merry Christmas....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzxLBdkN7OI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom