The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the first person I've heard about getting pregnant who is actually younger than I am.

Check, check, check, she got happier when I let took off her pj's she's in her onesie now, and I put her in the baby bjorn.

So right now we are standing at the island in the kitchen. She's falling asleep whilst I am bobbing up and down like a retarded umpa lumpa and chatting with you all.

Lila64 said:
feed her, change her, burp her, bundle her up, toss her in the car seat and drive her around til she falls asleep :shifty:

I probably drove enough miles to make it around the world several times using that method when Sarah was a baby. :crack:

Good luck Dalton. Anything that works is good, no matter how much of an idiot you look like. :up:

↑what VP said :up:

We had this onesie type of outdoor covering thing for Maddy. We'd put her in the stroller and walk around the neighborhood. Usually worked well. Some of those walks were quite long :crack: And hubby was in charge of the driving portion. But yeah, bouncing up and down definitely works, many times better than the rocking chair. Maybe try some happy music and dance around with her

i'm pretty good. i just finished my finals today and i am a little bit stoned right now so life is pretty nice. :) aside from the fact that i reeeeeally need to start working out again. haha

are you doing anything for the holidays?

RavenBlue said:
So he kills kittens when you masturbate
And kills puppies when you do drugs..

I'm calling PETA

waaaaaaayy too many cats on this planet anyway, they were planning an uprising :savior:

I'll take your thanks in the form of paid for beverages :curtsey:

:wave:

Just a drive by. Having a wonderful time in Hawaii so far. Hard to believe I have another week left of vacation. :drool: Hope you're all doing well. Later!

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom