The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for my AIM profile I always have song lyrics, so I figured why not here too? It's kind of like that anyway.

Picture that move? How bout a moveture?

LOLOLOLOL. I crack myself up. Hys-TERICAL. Sen-SATIONAL. Spec-TACULAR.

No spoken words said:
We're open for business between xmas and NYE, but I'm an insanely high powered executive, so I'll be taking that week off. Looking forward to it.

:lol:

I like the term "insanely high powered executive." I might use that one.

I had a coworker who is now a close friend who we nicknamed "Power Strength".

The nickname grew to the point where, by day, he was a British Aristrocrat named "Carriage Borsang (there's an even worse stroy than this one behind that name)", by afternoon he would entertain sick kids in the Hospital as "Bojo the Clown" and by night he was superhero Power Strength.

No spoken words said:
I had a coworker who is now a close friend who we nicknamed "Power Strength".

The nickname grew to the point where, by day, he was a British Aristrocrat named "Carriage Borsang (there's an even worse stroy than this one behind that name)", by afternoon he would entertain sick kids in the Hospital as "Bojo the Clown" and by night he was superhero Power Strength.

Sounds like you guys had waaayyyy to much time on your hands....:eyebrow:..however that is a pretty cool storyline...:yes:

Not like busy me, with little to no time to post in this site from work....:shifty:

Okay, I don't know what this ad was for, but it caught my attention:

imgadtk7.gif

I'm not sure about this, but, I think that my favorite song of 2007 is Intervention by Arcade Fire. I liked it upon my first listen, heard it LIVE and loved it then, and am still loving it as I type this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom