The Temple Bar: Legit Home of the RECESSION ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's from Station to Station. It's only six songs, but the two that I have from it are both good (Golden Years and TVC 15). I hear it's a winner.

Does everyone here love David Bowie? If so, we should all just rave about it for a while. I'm currently waist deep in my David Bowie phase.

I could only listen to W's bullshit for about 10 minutes. I'm even less concerned with the democrats response though. I bet there's not guy or woman in Congress - save John McCain - that would punch me in the face. Bunch of boring prats. Anyone ever watch the House of Commons and Lords in England? Those people know how to rip each other apart. We need that here, not W being a petulant child and addressing everyone like petulant children. "I said you couldn't do that, but you did it anyway...WAAAAAAHHHH. I said I WANTED you to do this...but you did that....WWAAAHHHHH. And now the country is a mess and the rich might have to pay taxes....WAHHHHHHHH." Ugh. STFU.

^Well, the major difference between Canada's (and the U.K. of course) political system and the U.S. is that our leader, the Prime Minister, sits in the House of Commons and is held accountable by the opposition.

BonoManiac said:
^Well, the major difference between Canada's (and the U.K. of course) political system and the U.S. is that our leader, the Prime Minister, sits in the House of Commons and is held accountable by the opposition.

STFU if Candia's "leaders" (cough cough) were held accountable the fuckin' ice caps wouldn't be melting.

Back
Top Bottom