The Temple Bar: Legit Home of the RECESSION ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jack: When I was your age I was putting myself through college in Boston paddling swan boats for the tourists.

Kenneth: Is that a euphemism for some kind of sex worker?

Omg. I'm in tears.

snowbunny00774 said:
who plays kenneth?

Jack McBrayer. He's a comedian, and on 30 Rock he plays this morally proper southern hick who works as a page at NBC because he worships television, and he gets drawn into their crazy shenanigans. He's amazing on the show.

I'm off to bed as well. And when I say bed, I mean that I'll probably read and toss and turn for the next 3 hours.

UberBeaver said:

Costa Rica has some of the best surfing in the world. FYI.

my spicoli went last year had an amazing time. He had some crazy stories but caught no diseases ...
that we know of

breadcrumbs do last forever.

Jason Bateman :heart:

Lucille-I'd cry but I can't spare the moisture. She had some great lines

Reg :up: I think I'm going to try to go again

VintagePunk said:
Jack McBrayer. He's a comedian, and on 30 Rock he plays this morally proper southern hick who works as a page at NBC because he worships television, and he gets drawn into their crazy shenanigans. He's amazing on the show.

Kenneth doesn't drink hot liquids, because that's the devil's temperature.

:heart:

My parents are refusing to let me drive to KOP to see U23D, so essentially I have to wait and see if they have the opportunity to take me at some point.

Fuck me.

I want to see There Will Be Blood, but am waffling on going. I'm lazy. Or it's just that while I want to see it, I don't know if I want to give up 2 1/2 hours of my Sunday, plus travel time.

Then if I do decide to go, do I drive 25 minutes north to see it earlier, or take a bus to a closer theater and see it later?

I might just be using my wishy-washiness as an excuse not to see it after all.

and there's nothing else I'm dying to be doing at home instead. God, I'm lazy.

corianderstem said:
I want to see There Will Be Blood, but am waffling on going. I'm lazy. Or it's just that while I want to see it, I don't know if I want to give up 2 1/2 hours of my Sunday, plus travel time.

Then if I do decide to go, do I drive 25 minutes north to see it earlier, or take a bus to a closer theater and see it later?

I might just be using my wishy-washiness as an excuse not to see it after all.

and there's nothing else I'm dying to be doing at home instead. God, I'm lazy.

I'm going to see it at 8:10 tonight.

Back
Top Bottom