The Temple Bar: Legit Home of the RECESSION ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LM - VP and I will need to know when you've seen the next eye guy. Thank you for the very detailed report today, I'm very happy you got such good news :D

Yeah, I was not able to access for a good 15 minutes there.

Had to spend the time on Facebook.

UberBeaver said:

Homecoming. What do you know him from? I've only seen him in Deadwood and a random movie here and there. He's awesome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Homecoming

havben't seen him in anything recently but used to watch him in Lovejoy and a saw him in a movie called Sexy Beast. Which I might rent tonight actually, as I completely forget what happened in it.

The play looks good.

corianderstem said:

Julie has become wholly unlikable this season. She wasn't nearly this bitchy last year, was she?

I liked the ep fine. Tyra was great. I simultaneously wanted to smack Smash and felt awful for him. Mainly I wanted to go and beat those asshole shithead kids who had gone to the cops and run them over with that giant new shiny car Gerald bought.

How lame was that whole thing? Not the plot - I wanted to cheer when Jason sold that truck. But that whole "three minutes ago on FNL ... Jason sold a car! Now you can buy this beautiful thing too!"

Disgusting.

No, Julie wasn't at all like this. Started to turn into a bit of a selfish cow near the end I think. I think she's mad because she wants to be a bad girl and Tyra was her ticket to that. I really like Tyra's character and the role reversal with these two is pretty cool. It was also great to see coach being a cheerleader. He's a pretty good one too - "yeah, but mom is 1 and 1" :up:

Yeah, the whole Smash thing is pretty shit. Hotheads have to learn though. The gerald bit was funny. I guess you got some kind of truck commercial after it? I didn't see that, but that is really lousy if true.

snowbunny00774 said:
LM - VP and I will need to know when you've seen the next eye guy. Thank you for the very detailed report today, I'm very happy you got such good news :D

WTG, LM, glad you went. :up:

And Snow, re: the song on the tv show, if you can remember any lyrics, type it out on google, that often works.

VintagePunk said:

WTG, LM, glad you went. :up:

And Snow, re: the song on the tv show, if you can remember any lyrics, type it out on google, that often works.

I usally try that but all i remember is the word truth.
I will try it later when I have some time to sift through the millions of results I'm sure I'll get :) Thanks for the suggestion though. How is the weather there, fucking snow belt sucks right now. We are in the middle of a massive dumping. P & I went out and window shopped downtown and then went for drinks, which is a good thing as it's the only reason I've got rose tinted glasses on while shpvelling two fucking driveways of this shit. Very pretty though.

if you are getting it I hope your shoveller is around :cute:

snowbunny00774 said:

I usally try that but all i remember is the word truth.
I will try it later when I have some time to sift through the millions of results I'm sure I'll get :) Thanks for the suggestion though. How is the weather there, fucking snow belt sucks right now. We are in the middle of a massive dumping. P & I went out and window shopped downtown and then went for drinks, which is a good thing as it's the only reason I've got rose tinted glasses on while shpvelling two fucking driveways of this shit. Very pretty though.

if you are getting it I hope your shoveller is around :cute:

Yeah, we're getting it too. The forecast said light snow. Light snow, my ass. :angry: And I have to go out in a few minutes.

No, no shoveller. She had a full social calender this weekend, so she stayed at school. The sidewalk was well salted though, so it didn't start accumulating till well into the snowfall, and tomorrow is supposed to be above freezing, so I'm hoping mother nature will take care of it. : positiveheatvibes:

ETA - I just looked outside, my neighbours shovelled my walk. :heart:

Last edited:
As for snow, all the mountains I can see in the distance are white - so pretty :)

Oh, and that movie is great! I still think it needed a little Elevation. And more audience participation. They all sat there just watching. I didn't even see anyone mouthing the words.

Back
Top Bottom